Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 561 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
No access to Router? Need to port forward? Read this, it may help.

If you're in a situation where you're using your cell phone or public WiFi and need to forward a port and have no access to a good VPN or Router, this may help.

At the time of this posting these two services are Free. This is not a way to hide your Identity so don't get stupid!
EDIT: Make sure your Tool/Rat functions as it should under normal circumstances (loopback) FIRST

What you need:
1) OpenVPN (

[To see links please register here]

)
(

)
EDIT:
Important!Make sure to right click "openvpn.exe" file located in the apps BIN directory and
give it admin rights. If you don't you will get a ERROR and not be able to connect

2) Make a FREE account at

Follow the very simple step by step instructions from the portmap website
EDIT:
What should I do to get it working?

1) Sign up
2) Activate your profile by clicking the activation link sent to your email.
3) Create a configuration file for OpenVPN or SSH key using the 'Generate' button on 'Create new configuration' form.
4) Create a mapping rule by specifying configuration created, remote and local ports, host header and IP allowed to access (if required).
5) Start VPN or SSH tunnel.
6) Test the connection.
If you get no Connection back to server then Check that your firewall is not blocking traffic on tun0 interface.
Confirm by simply turning off your Firewall then make necessary changes don't just leave it off, leaving you open to attack..

May Not work withevery tool/rat, trial and error
Tested working with "Quasar" (

)
Tested working with "LimeRAT" (

)
Retested(issue was on my end) It Does work with the "Revenge Rat_v0.03"

I hope this information was helpful....
EDIT:
ps. Here's what my batch file looks like
@echo off
start openvpn --config YourInfo.first.ovpn --auth-nocache
exit

Using VPN to port forward is a pretty cool method. I know there is an all-in-one VPN provider who also has portmapping but its cool to see this resource. Thanks for the guide!

I've yet to test It but upon reading all contents, It will work as documented.

Good job.

thank you I'll look at it, I'm sure it will serve me on some occasion

very nice tutorial. :smile: thank you for sharing.

Good stuff. Utilizing a good VPN's port forwarding function is a stroke of great thinking if no access to the router can be attained. Excellent theory put into practice by forwarding through the network tunnel instead of the LAN.

Quote:(03-04-2019, 10:34 PM)Kludge Wrote:

Good stuff. Utilizing a good VPN's port forwarding function is a stroke of great thinking if no access to the router can be attained. Excellent theory put into practice by forwarding through the network tunnel instead of the LAN.

yes I agree with you.

I discovered this very method a little bit ago, and it still works, and well. I don't feel like making my ISP any more suspicious than they already are. I believe they've disabled port forwarding on my router so, like I said I just use this.

Quote:(05-09-2019, 03:38 AM)Drako Wrote:

I discovered this very method a little bit ago, and it still works, and well. I don't feel like making my ISP any more suspicious than they already are. I believe they've disabled port forwarding on my router so, like I said I just use this.

After a household member allegedly downloaded 4 eps of GoT without the Kill Switch turned on and we received a walled garden on our connection, we were told we had, of course, FOUR DMCA notices. My ISP can take such control of the modem that they can use TTY to access the back end not seen at 192.1268.blah.blah's admin page and ban the offending machine's MAC address for good.
How unfortunate for them that I also studied their modem's TTY commands and can change any computer's MAC, unbanning the machine from the modem, and telling anyone who might be watching that the offending MAC is no longer in service.
I'm here to tell everyone: Make sure you study up on changing a wifi adapter's MAC on any OS you use, should you be downloading files of any kind.
I had to sweet talk my ISP into a warning and hide the changes that I made to circumvent their individual machine ban on the modem, but we're back online. Everyone... EVERYONE should practice sweet talking ISPs into taking you back with a warning and circumventing that same company's user-end security.
It isn't hard. DuckDuckGo 'Changing MAC address (windows 10/7/8/*nix/macOS)" and you'll find a multitude of guides on doing this. The only one you really need is on wikihow, which should pop up first above all other results.

Prty awesome tutorial thanks for sharing.