Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 603 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
North Korea about to strike U.S Aircraft carrier

shit i wish they would so we could smash em

This thread Is over a month old and given I don't follow the news, does anyone know any further developments?

Thinking about it, they actually might do it. I'm scared there will be some bs war now..

The media is so hyping this thing up North Korea would not commit suicide. Yes their leadership is unstable. But I would like to think it's not foolish. @mothered you are so right in separating yourself from tv and the media hype much love [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

@Byrdonawire is very correct, it is and was just a ton of hype. I am sure that attacking N.Korea is on the agenda but at this time there is just too much stress in dealing with Islamic extremism for the world to pay any attention the the baby with a grenade.

Quote:(05-27-2017, 06:15 AM)grundle Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

shit i wish they would so we could smash em

Yeah, and then let the Jews build a Rothschild Banking System there and make the country go to shit.
GTFO

Quote:(05-27-2017, 12:47 PM)Byrdonawire Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@mothered you are so right in separating yourself from tv and the media hype much love [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

I haven't watched or listened to the news for around 5 years.

It's predominantly focused on negative reports and happenings. I don't deal with negativity In my life, It can remain with those who do.