Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 393 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Not sure what to expect

Basically straight to the point here. What should I expect when attempting wifi Internet accession points?

I have tried and tried and have had little luck or progression. I am a scrub, I know literally nothing... but I attest I have been doing my own homework and research. Ive taken a few months break and sold an older laptop I used to try to crack into. Im stuck with a desktop, trying to run a virtual machine, and or I have a hard install of kali 2017, and have tried to familiarize myself with its features and use. I have absolutely no code or language experience, although I have hours and hours of guides I have downloaded and watched over and over again. The good tutorials are long, like 1 hour, I have some that are 14 hours. 16 hours long of real online classes... Ive tried to mock and copy what they do, and research on what they do and when I have issues or no successful attempts...

What can I do to progress?> I need a teacher? I need to take computer classes and start from ground 0? I would love to crack my wifi Internet off my phone and home Internet isp... and then, move on to doing that various methods of encryption, for starters. and if I can move from there into trying to get into my host os... learning to build a REAL hardware firewall at home... etc... just for learning sakes. I have no intention to do anything illegal to anyone, any business or government. Just for my own learning and curiosity basically. But Even after reading kali guides and watching them online, and trying for hours and hours and days and days and weeks and weeks and still not one passed attempt to crack a wpa2, or a wep, or wpa... sigh... I must be like the worst here... cheers. thanks for any help or advice you can give.

Simply stated, when you come across a problematic Issue, research, ask questions and keep at It until you get It right.

"Giving up" Is one thing, "failure" Is another. The latter doesn't exist for me.

If you have done so much research I am not sure how to help ?

To crack a WPA2 key you need the handshake, provided by aircrack-ng suite using airodump-ng.

Then you need a LOT of computing power to run an attack against the handshake.
(you could use rainbow tables)

Personally I would l use a phishing attack against an access point to gain WPA2 keys, I have had a 70-80% rate of success

Here are two WiFi Phishers -

[To see links please register here]

or

For more information on Fluxion

Good luck!