Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 471 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Nude photos of strangers are a 'fringe benefit' for NSA employees, says Snowden

Every other report you hear these days is about privacy infringement. Can't imagine what we haven't heard yet!

They fucked up super big this time.

I'd love to find out all the country's top secrets too. I agree, the free nudes would just be a bonus!

Ultimate power corrupts ultimately.

it has already been touched on this thread, but those who are saying "oh lol no big deal, beast buy can do it too" are missing the point. This is wide spread, overarching collection of data; data collection with little or no oversight, no warrant, no real justification other than "lol terrorism". All of this is happening under the watch of the government of "the land of the free". The bill of rights (first 10 amendments to the constitution) guarantees certain inalienable rights, bestowed upon us by "the creator" (whatever that means). Among that list is the right to be free from unwarranted search and seizure. I personally feel that collecting all the data on the wire, spying on people, stealing their data, all without any warranted reason, is a direct violation of the right to be from unwarranted search.

Seems really shitty that this would happen but hey were all human and apparently all horny from time to time