Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 467 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[OFFICIAL] ♛ Wizards Recruitment Thread ♛

[Image: n26vlal.png]

Hello, welcome to the Wizards Official Recruitment Thread.
[Image: Wizards.png]
Introduction: The wizards of DZ. Apply and get accepted by Vanilla! Our section will have releases for anything that is pretty much paid but for FREE! Including graphics, websites, programs, etc.

Requirements:Must have at least 20 posts and 5 rep. No open scam reports either.

Payment fee:
12$ as of now. There are no refunds. We only accept PayPal.

Application form:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

I will not release anything to do with DZ members releases or any other forums to be exact.

Quote:(04-13-2013, 05:02 PM)Spam Wrote:

A question, do you need to pay $12 for joining the group? And good luck. :smile:

Yes. It is required as the thing I release are premium.

A question, do you need to pay $12 for joining the group? And good luck.

What Krew said. However, if you manage to abide by the forum rules, I wish you all the best with your group. Awesome userbar by the way.

Quote:(04-13-2013, 05:03 PM)Vanilla Wrote:

Quote: (04-13-2013, 05:02 PM)Spam Wrote:

A question, do you need to pay $12 for joining the group? And good luck. :smile:

Yes. It is required as the thing I release are premium.

Aha. Okay. I will try to join asap. : D

Quote:(04-13-2013, 04:56 PM)Blueish Wrote:

We are going to disable google listings for his sub-forum by using robots.txt. Only trusted users will be given access to his sub-forum.

It's all good.
:'D

Well if that's the case then this is going to be a very exciting group!

You seem to be avoiding questions regarding leaking other peoples products.
Yes/No?

Hopefully you'll only be releasing your own programs/templates/ebooks/etc. in your sub-forum.
Anyways, good luck with your group and good luck to anyone applying.

Looks like the group has decent potential, although I don't have many things to release.
Good luck, though!

Will you guys be doing public giveaways or only ones between the members of Wizards?