Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 659 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread

Quote:(04-30-2017, 08:33 AM)MrKnowAll Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What is your username:
MrKnowAll

List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red:
I don't have any yet :sad:

What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?:
6-7

Proof of your supposed SE
/cracking/hacking ability:

(I have much more but I can't access thoose emails.)

Why do you want to join Hustlers:
It's always fun to be with new people. Help and learn :smile:.

Is there anything else you'd like to add:
No, thanks you and have a nice day! :smile:

You seem decent :smile: Accepted.

Quote:(04-30-2017, 09:26 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:

What is your username: zorrophreak

List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: Being a generally active and compatible/helpful user. Written a few SE related threads and created some entertainment related stuff too.

What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?: 4/5

Proof of your supposed SE/cracking/hacking ability: Got some nootropics, some modafinil, and some electronics.

Why do you want to join Hustlers: Seems to be an interesting group with a fresh new-ish user. Hope to see it grow.

Is there anything else you'd like to add: Nice to see a mainly SE dedicated group. Plan to join other groups soon too, and help this one grow. I do want to give you a suggestion, to not grow the group so fast. You have a good deal of members already, slow down a bit, just to keep quality up.

Thanks for reading through it!
This was a hq post which wasn't afraid to criticize plus had some good proof, accepted

What is your username: zorrophreak

List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: Being a generally active and compatible/helpful user. Written a few SE related threads and created some entertainment related stuff too.

What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?: 4/5

Proof of your supposed SE/cracking/hacking ability: Got some nootropics, some modafinil, and some electronics.

Why do you want to join Hustlers: Seems to be an interesting group with a fresh new-ish user. Hope to see it grow.

Is there anything else you'd like to add: Nice to see a mainly SE dedicated group. Plan to join other groups soon too, and help this one grow. I do want to give you a suggestion, to not grow the group so fast. You have a good deal of members already, slow down a bit, just to keep quality up.

Thanks for reading through it!

@ecchi has proven his cracking prowess over discord, accepted.

Quote:(05-01-2017, 11:11 AM)HyenaMan Wrote:

What is your username: HyenaMan
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: Im new so sorry.
What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?: a good 4/5

I want to share improve and learn new private methods.
Hope I get in
My discord is Fuckyourcar
I don't feel you are good enough to be in the group, please reapply when you have more experience

First to get turned down :///

What is your username: HyenaMan
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: Im new so sorry.
What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?: a good 4/5

I want to share improve and learn new private methods.
Hope I get in
My discord is Fuckyourcar

Quote:(05-01-2017, 11:15 AM)HyenaMan Wrote:

First to get turned down :///
I've actually turned down about 6 people in pms don't feel bad :/

Old's Application to the legendary group of Hustlers!
What is your username: Old (same as on leak)
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red:None yet, but will definitely do my best!
What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?: SE: 8 - Cracking: 4 Hacking: 5
Proof of your supposed SE /cracking/hacking ability: Proof send via PM on request!
Why do you want to join Hustlers: I want to share my experience and learn from others to become better at SE'ing. I also enjoy to talk to people from all around the world!
Is there anything else you'd like to add: I hope to find a friendly community in sinister, make the group like a family and help eachother :)

Have a nice day!

I am re-posting this, as you said you would get back to me.

What is your username: Synthx
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: I dont think this is so much of a contribution, but I have tried my best to be a nice active member.
What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?: I would say about a 4
Proof of your supposed SE ability: Getting shells on people. Simply telling them that I need to test an open port, and have them literally run the command. I have had to SE when I told someone that I took my shell off, and I accidentally connected to the wrong person, and ran a command. Just said that another person had access to my VPS, and that I checked his account, and said that he was the one, not me. Screenshots below. I also most recently made a fake video file that looks like a .mp4, but it is really a .app that ran the shell command in the background, and shelled someone at my school.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.