Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 664 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
OS X Framework Library not loaded: 'Image not found'

For Xcode 8, some stale products will be removed from derived data folder refer to [this solution](

[To see links please register here]

).

Apple: [**In macOS 10.12 and later, Xcode cleans up stale derived data, precompiled headers, and module caches. (23282174)**
](

)

[**The Xcode build system supports stale file removal of some types of build artifacts that were produced in a previous build, but have since been removed from the project.**](

)

Base on the author's thought, I found this build log from my case.

Remove stale build products

/bin/rm -rf /Users/usename/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/myapp-esvvhwwwwngijeemhatmklwzoxnb/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/myapp.app/Frameworks/AliyunVodPlayerSDK.framework
/bin/rmdir /Users/usename/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/myapp-esvvhwwwwngijeemhatmklwzoxnb/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/myapp.app/Frameworks

After creating a new copy file phase and copy the target *stale* framework to *Frameworks* destination, the above removal log disappears after rebuilding.

Just clarify my situation and reason, hope it's helpful for someone.

I ran into the same issue but the accepted solution did not work for me. Instead the solution was to modify the framework's install name.

The error in the original post is:

dyld: Library not loaded: /Library/Frameworks/TestMacFramework.framework/Versions/A/TestMacFramework
Referenced from: /Users/samharman/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/TestMacContainer-dzabuelobzfknafuhmgooqhqrgzl/Build/Products/Debug/TestMacContainer.app/Contents/MacOS/TestMacContainer
Reason: image not found

Note the first path after *Library not loaded*. The framework is being loaded from an absolute path. This path comes from the framework's install name (sometimes called rpath), which can be examined using:

otool -D MyFramework.framework/MyFramework

When a framework is embedded into an app this path should be relative and of this form: *@rpath/MyFramework.framework/MyFramework*. If your framework's install name is an absolute path it may not be loaded at runtime and an error similar to the one above will be produced.

The solution is to modify the install name:

install_name_tool -id "@rpath/MyFramework.framework/MyFramework" MyFramework.framework/MyFramework

With this change I no longer get the error

I had the same issue for a different reason.
I've created a new configuration to Debug and Release (under PROJECT -> Info tab -> Configuration).
And I had to change my pod frameworks shell script (Pods-"appName"-frameworks.sh , under Targets Support Files) to make it work.

[Xcode 9]

For me this was the solution, after many hours of searching!!

For some reason, well into the development of a Swift 2.3 custom Framework, Xcode 8 had removed the `DYLIB_INSTALL_NAME_BASE` setting from the `project.pbxproj` file. A little walk into the `Build Settings / Dynamic Library Install Name Base` setting back to `@rpath` fixed it.

(from

)

The only thing that worked for me:

Target > Build Phases > [CP] Embed Pods Frameworks
Uncheck "Show environment variables in build log" and "Run script only when installing"

I tried many fixes, but what worked for me was to delete a missing target listed in the build tab of the build scheme. You can get to it by opening the edit window of the current scheme.

Edit: My UI testing target was not working as well, and the solution I found was to delete it and generate it again.

open xcode -> general -> Embedded Binaries -> add QBImagepicker.framework and RSKImageCropper -> clean project

just add QBImagePicker.framework and RSKImageCropper.framework at embedded binaries worked for me

What solved it for me was changing `abstract_target` to `target` for the main target in my Podfile. I had previously set it to `abstract_target` and this caused the described error. Now it works like a charm

I think there is no fixed way to solve this problem since it might be caused by different reason. I also had this problem last week, I don't know when and exactly what cause this problem, only when I run it on simulator with Xcode or try to install it onto the phone, then it reports such kind of error, But when I run it with react-native run-ios with terminal, there is no problem.

I checked all the ways posted on the internet, like renew certificate, change settings in Xcode (all of ways mentions above), actually all of settings in Xcode were already set as it requested before, none of ways works for me. Until this morning when I delete the pods and reinstall, the error finally gonna after a week. If you are also using cocoapod and then error was just show up without any specific reason, maybe you can try my way.

1. Check my cocoapods version.
2. Update it if there is new version available.
3. Go to your project folder, delete your Podfile.lock , Pods file, project xcworkspace.
4. Run pod install

When you drag a custom framework into a project under **Xcode 10.1**, it *assumes* that the framework is a system framework and puts the framework into "Link Binary With Libraries" section of "Build Phases" under your target.

*System frameworks are already on the device so it is not copied over to the device and thus cannot execute at runtime so KABOOM* (crash in __abort_with_payload, and disinforming error: "Reason: image not found"). This is because the framework code is not copied to the device...

In reality, to have Xcode both link the custom framework and ensure that it is copied along with your code to the iOS device (real or simulator) the custom framework needs to be moved to "Copy Bundle Resources". This ultimately packages the framework along with your code executable to be available on the device together.

To add a custom framework to a project and avoid the Apple crash:

1. Drag custom framework into your iOS project file list
2. Click ProjectName in Navigator -> TargetName -> "Build Phases" ->
Link Binary With Libraries disclosure triangle
3. Drag custom framework out and down to "Copy Bundle Resources" section below (Xcode now *moves* the framework reference, fixed in Xcode 10)
4. Run in simulator or device

The custom framework thus gets copied along with your code to your target device and is available at runtime.

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

[editorial: you would *think* Xcode would be smart enough to figure out the difference between one of it's system frameworks which need not be copied to the device and a custom framework that is, oh I don't know, in the project root directory hierarchy... 🙄]