Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1014 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
OSRS

Quote:(10-07-2017, 04:42 PM)OhCanada Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Holy shit I found out about their new unban requests and submitted one. They got back to me today and one of my first rs account has been unbanned!

It's funny because they keep a record of all your bans, I looked at my old bans for "curseing" and had a good laugh, nowdays you can curse people till your blue in the face and they don't give a fuck, way back they actually cared how you presented yourself.
(I should note that at one time I was a Jr.Mod/Silver Crown and it was actually my foul mouth that got me removed and banned for a month)

Quote:(10-07-2017, 06:27 PM)Ecks Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2017, 04:42 PM)OhCanada Wrote:

Holy shit I found out about their new unban requests and submitted one. They got back to me today and one of my first rs account has been unbanned!

It's funny because they keep a record of all your bans, I looked at my old bans for "curseing" and had a good laugh, nowdays you can curse people till your blue in the face and they don't give a fuck, way back they actually cared how you presented yourself.
(I should note that at one time I was a Jr.Mod/Silver Crown and it was actually my foul mouth that got me removed and banned for a month)

No way! That's hilarious!

I feel like I seriously missed out by not playing RS in the early days. Damn me and my bugs bunny lost in time!

However, I intermittently play RS3 now. I don't think I could ever get into OSRS, as there is no nostalgia (obviously), so the only thing going for it is the game content. The grind is challenging enough on RS3 for me, so I really don't fancy terrible graphics and grinding.

I'm really curious as to what this mysterious Runescape Remastered will be. It's not rs4 or anything like that, but some sort of new game for the franchise. I'm very interested, but doubt we will know more until 2018.

Quote:(10-07-2017, 06:27 PM)Ecks Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2017, 04:42 PM)OhCanada Wrote:

They unbanned 2 of my old accounts, both of which had infractions for offensive language and botting.

Not even sure why I wanted the account back, literally useless

Quote:(10-21-2017, 07:16 PM)OhCanada Wrote:

Not even sure why I wanted the account back, literally useless

Yeah I do find it stupid they wiped old accounts stats, but they did the same when they moved everyone from classic to RS2, I have thought about making some account to sell, since OSRS gp and accounts with high stats are worth a bit and OSRS is like easy mode for someone like me, who has been in RS from the beginning.

I've been playing Old School for a few months now and I'm almost level 1000. Definitely worth getting back in to.

Got my max cape last year on RS3. Might give OSRS a revisit if I get some free time.

Quote:(05-13-2022, 01:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

Got my max cape last year on RS3. Might give OSRS a revisit if I get some free time.

You should share stats as you progress!

I have been a frequent OSRS player since it was first released at the very beginning of 2013. I have far too many accounts - more than I can count on the fingers of both my hands.

I have most recently commenced working on a 99 Ranged and 10 Hitpoints account build (I am expected to use around 300K cannonballs on Ogres).

Would you be interested in starting a Group Ironman?