Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 312 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
OUYA: A New Kind of Video Game Console

Looks like a neat console. I would want to play a video game on it just to say that I have played it. Looks pretty cool to me.

I will still be a loyal PC and PS3 member.

I heard minecraft is going to be on it!
Oh hell ya. I can not wait for this!

Quote:(09-05-2012, 12:50 AM)Frankie Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Looks like a neat console. I would want to play a video game on it just to say that I have played it. Looks pretty cool to me.

Aha yeah you're just like me xD

Saw this before, looks interesting.

>open source console software

>lots o' security exploits

That's ignoring the fact that having it all open source also makes it infinity easier to hack games.

I heard about it and it seems really good but to my satisfactory it has gotten any restrictions *peanut butter jelly time dance* maybe worth getting in the future

I think it's a great idea, if it's successful it'll be an awesome platform for indie devs. Whether I'll get one or not, probably not, but I'll be watching how it does with great interest :smile:.

Should be pretty to se one when it comes out

Have the Chinese found a way to copy this console already? I want to buy the cheaper option. LOL!