Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 590 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Oculus Rift Support For Minecraft Is Just Around The Block

[Image: occulus_screens_19-970-80.jpg]
Quote:Want to play Minecraft in virtual reality on your Oculus Rift? Well, we've got some good news for you – Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 users will soon be able to do so.

In a blog post celebrating the fact that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is now a year old, Microsoft thanked players for their support, and said that a free update was on the way for the game to make it playable with the Oculus Rift. It'll be available in the next few weeks, apparently, so we've not got long to wait.

Read more here -

[To see links please register here]

Minecraft in VR is going to be pretty cool, IMO. I haven't played Minecraft in a long time, but I'll definitely play it again (only for a little while) to give Minecraft in VR a go.

What a spectacular waste of the occulus. Hooray.

I'm not terribly interested in VR, but last time I checked you could still use Minecraft with the Oculus? Or was that not official?

Quote:(08-01-2016, 12:41 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:

The HTC Vive is miles better anyway.

Quote:(08-01-2016, 01:15 AM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2016, 12:41 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:

The HTC Vive is miles better anyway.

I'm curious as to how the StarVR will preform.

To be honest, I'm not that hyped for this like I thought I'd be.

I think they did a little better with the HoloLens idea.