Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 391 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
[Official] AF News Team - Recruiting!

The AF News Team has gone official. We need members who are active and willing to submit articles every fortnight.

Current positions:
  • Notable Threads
  • Headlines
  • Tech News
  • World News
  • Music News
  • Gaming News
  • Interviewers (one text, one audio)
  • Reporter
  • Proofreader

The text interviewer position has been secured by

[To see links please register here]

The World News position has been secured by

The Headlines and Notable Threads positions have been secured by

All other positions are available. I'd prefer to have a member of the AF Radio do the audio interviews.

Application:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

We are also looking for a Graphics person. PM me for more info on this position, as you'll be required to do some work as a... trial, per se.

The slate has been wiped clean and obviously there is a new leader.

The current members are just Phytrix, Phoenix and myself. We are looking for people who have time on their hands for writing and people who are willing.

Quote:(01-12-2013, 08:14 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

The current members are just Phytrix and myself. We are looking for people who have time on their hands for writing and people who are willing.

The current members also consist of Phoenix and the affiliation with the AF Radio.

Quote:(01-12-2013, 08:17 AM)Phytrix Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2013, 08:14 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

The current members are just Phytrix and myself. We are looking for people who have time on their hands for writing and people who are willing.

The current members also consist of Phoenix and the affiliation with the AF Radio.

Oops, sorry Phoenix :biggrin: Added you.

Position: Writer or 3D artist.
Skills/Interests: I am quite skilled with many 3D and 2D programs. I took journalism in high school and I plan to take it when I'm in college.
Applicable Experience (if any): I don't really put myself out there that much so I have nothing applicable. I normally just help others, but you can test my skills to see if I'm worthy.
Example Article In Position (your choice of topic - look at previous articles for a rough idea): Whatever is open, not to sound "hard up" but I
I'm pretty adaptive and can do it all. If not, I'll go to the end of the earth to learn.

shizelkid, do you work with PS by any chance? That'd probably be best for the GFX position.

Good luck guys!

I hope that we get enough quality applicants to be able to make the best out of the AF news. Keep applying everyone!

I'm thinking about applying to be a Proof Reader. I have great English language and grammar skills, and think I could get by nicely with that position. I will apply later on in the evening.

Position:Proofreader.
Skills/Interests:Good grammar (But not a grammar Nazi.)
Applicable Experience (if any):I like to practice having good grammar.
Example Article In Position (your choice of topic - look at previous articles for a rough idea):I have observed that having bad grammar, punctuation, and spelling is a bit frowned upon.