Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

Quote:(09-23-2022, 08:17 PM)Andrea Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

No more memberships or something?
Applications are still active.

Quote:(09-23-2022, 08:17 PM)Andrea Wrote:

As the thread indicates, and as I have indicated in a thousand replies: this group is invite only. If the leaders see members that we want in the group, we send them a private message that says "Hey want to be in the group". If we see a member that we decide we don't want in the group, generally they will not get a PM as that makes no sense. If you feel like you're entitled to a spot in the group, that really sucks. Buy your own group. Negative repping a leader for their "activity" is not really helping your cause.

I’d love an invite over there Nyx if it’s still active.

Quote:(10-27-2022, 02:45 PM)AllWrappedUp Wrote:

I’d love an invite over there Nyx if it’s still active.
me too nyx

Ooooooooo the aluminati of sinisterly
I expect trials and challenges like you see in national treasure or uncharted if I get an invite

If you would like to to add me i can share updated store lists for the uk

Here goes. I'm relatively new, but I plan on going big and making a name for myself. I think this network is the exact thing I need to help me grow, and I could do the same in return by giving my knowledge on various subjects to anyone who needs it.

Hello I'd like to say that I would be interested. For a few months I've been SE'ing so I wont deny that I am relatively new, but I am quite active and have many good experiences with folks on this forum.
I have also done quite some Photoshop comission, since I have a lot of years experience with it. That is why I think I can be of good value too the Deceit group.
SE'ing has become a everyday hobby for me now that has brought me a lot of excitement.
Hopefully you will consider me but I do not expect anything. Cheers!

Quote:(09-24-2022, 04:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2022, 08:17 PM)Andrea Wrote:

Applications are still active.
Mothered I don’t know if you remember me but I been on refund for 3 years + and I Dona lot of testing myself on new stores and quite frankly my hypothesis has a high success rate due to the consideration of what can happen and what I can expect only in this Christmas I SE stuff worth 8k bare in mind Christmas delayed a lot of stuff but I took this in my advantage so I think I would really be able to contribute I’ve got a spreadsheet of stores / private stores that are on scan etc..
Let me know bro

Edit: we are currently accepting applications