Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 553 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Official] Designify Group Recruitment

[Image: Xn7qvD.png]
Information
A group dedicated to graphics. We help each other get better, expand our own knowledge, as well as provide resources for everyone to use.

Rules and Regulations
*Do not apply via UserCP*
1. Don't flame.
2. Be respectful of everyone else and their feelings.
3. Show respect towards staff of the group as well as the forum.
4. Follow all general forum rules.
5. When posting resources, give credit.
6. Don't rip or steal anyone's work. This will result in a permanent ban from the group as well as removal.
7. Don't post short, low quality responses.
8. Don't start any "official" threads without my consent. They will only be official if I declare it official. If not and it claims to be, it will be removed/
9. Don't beg for things. We aren't in the group to give you things like reputation, likes, etc.
10. Keep a regular pattern of activity in the sub-forum. Failure to do so will result in a kick from the group.

How to Apply
To complete this application, please create any type of graphic that you think represents the name "Designify" This tests your creativity as well as your skill capabilities.
Attach this image to the bottom of your post.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Username: That1Guy
Years Designing: 2 years
Preferred Software(s): Photoshop
Portfolio/Past Work: Haven't really been doing anything but i'm good

Good luck with the group! Can I apply if I don't have a working computer at home? I have photoshop at school.

Quote:(11-13-2013, 02:28 AM)That1Guy Wrote:

Did you read the OP?

Quote:(11-13-2013, 03:05 AM)Jinx Wrote:

Good luck with the group! Can I apply if I don't have a working computer at home? I have photoshop at school.
I don't mind that, you just have to actively be using Photoshop and have the ability to share your creations.

Quote:(11-13-2013, 02:28 AM)That1Guy Wrote:

lol, that application is so good :love:

Quote:(11-13-2013, 08:35 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote:

Does one have to be really good? Or can they be a beginner but still be able to join?
Would we have to be active around graphics(This sounds dumb) but submit at least 1 thing a week of our own work? Or maybe a project?
You don't have to be good, but you have to have some decency in skill level as well as aspiration to learn.

Does one have to be really good? Or can they be a beginner but still be able to join?
Would we have to be active around graphics(This sounds dumb) but submit at least 1 thing a week of our own work? Or maybe a project?

Quote:(11-13-2013, 08:44 AM)Shane Wrote:

Quote: (11-13-2013, 08:35 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote:

You don't have to be good, but you have to have some decency in skill level as well as aspiration to learn.

May apply once school is over and once I get back from my holiday (Most likely going to be inactive a little for the next 3-4 weeks so I'd rather join when I feel active) as I am currently doing web development and with that needs graphics so I wish to try get back into that. As well as trying to do vectoring at the moment. Goodluck with the group though!

My work for designify, you said we needed to do one not that creative but I am going to school in 2 mins.

[Image: ibz7s3xCMk3fNc.png]
Username: Villain
Years Designing: Nearly one
Portfolio/Past Work: Wont post whole portfolio, will link my favourite works from it.

[Image: XyoKZ.png]
Username: Eclipse
Years Designing:1,5 - 2 years
Preferred Software(s): Adobe Photoshop CC & Adobe Illustrator CC
Portfolio/Past Work: