Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[Official] Developers Recruitment

Developers Application:

Username: Slyestcat
About Yourself: I mainly do web development and mybb forums.
Area of Skills: Web Development, and Mybb
Your skills: I know alot of HTML and I'm learning PhP and Java
How can you contribute to the group?: I can help make tutorials and when I first learn something I can easily reteach it.
Will you wear the userbar?: More than likely

Username: Spartan
About Yourself:I like xbox, and learning about webdesign
Area of Skills: CSS, IPB,MYbb, some php
Your skills: CSS, IPB,MYbb, some php
How can you contribute to the group?: Post tuts, for other user and sharing webdesiging ideas.
Will you wear the userbar?:Yes

Nice app Spartan, Sanc & Slyestcat. I have seen your skills at other forums. Welcome.

Developers Application:
Hello Jimmy
Username: Jacob/JacobC/Swag
About Yourself: I currently staff MyBBSource, and I know my way around forums
Area of Skills: Forums, HTML, PHP
Your skills: Forums, HTML, and PHP, as well as minor changes to site source.
Will You Contribute to the group?: Yes, I will give useful scripts
Will you wear the userbar?: Yes, as it is my only userbar.

Glad to apart of the group. :smile:
I'll be sure to contribute some tutorials and such when I get back from school tomorrow.

Developers Application:

Username: Flippy
About Yourself: I am just a kid, I spend most of my time on the computer working with the mybb forum software
Area of Skills: Mostly Coding.
Your skills: Ripping Themes, I just started working with css, HTML
How can you contribute to the group?: I can rip mybb themes for other members if needed and also I can find almost any script.
Will you wear the userbar?: Yes

Developers Application:

Username: Music
About Yourself: I like to listen to music.
Area of Skills: Web Design, I am currently working on a chain of website designs that could make somebody a bit of $$$, of course they would have to turn the PSD's into HTML/CSS/Javascript/Ajax and maybe even put some $$$ in behind it to get some scripts.
Your skills: Designing attractive looking websites in Photoshop, also Java coding.
How can you contribute to the group?: Making Mock-up designs of websites for people.
Will you wear the userbar?: Maybe. (To be honest I think it looks ugly)