Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 385 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
"Official" Kickassunblock is back

Hello everyone,

Of course everyone here knew that the blocking of torrent sites wouldn't take long at all and guess what? Kickassunblock is back from the dead!
I thought it was community made (by the staff of kickass), the site looks exactly the same.

Since the servers are overloaded since launch day 1, I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Link to source:

[To see links please register here]

The torrent site is hosted at:

I'm certainly glad it's back, they need to do something about the load balancing though.

Yes, It's still experiencing difficulties at the time of this post.

This just demonstrates that the torrent scene can never be removed In It's entirety. I fully support each and every original torrent site.
Well done to bring It back online.

Quote:(12-18-2016, 02:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

Yes, It's still experiencing difficulties at the time of this post.

This just demonstrates that the torrent scene can never be removed In It's entirety. I fully support each and every original torrent site.
Well done to bring It back online.

It is indeed kind of slow, but that's just because the huge amount of traffic visiting it. I think a lot of people are glad they can download again through a trusted torrent site, instead of using sketchy mirrors of it.

Quote:(12-19-2016, 10:06 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

It is indeed kind of slow, but that's just because the huge amount of traffic visiting it. I think a lot of people are glad they can download again through a trusted torrent site, instead of using sketchy mirrors of it.

Absolutely, I couldn't Image the amount of traffic they must be receiving.

You said the keyword here being "trusted". I've experienced quite a few mirrors when a torrent site goes offline, and as you've mentioned, most are sketchy, hence you never know what to expect.

RIP Their servers. I didn't even get to see it.

Quote:(12-19-2016, 02:07 PM)Mystique Wrote:

They'll update servers soon probably. The website is only online for about 3-4 days. After some time it will run as normal (or at least that's what I think).

Quote:(12-19-2016, 02:20 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (12-19-2016, 02:07 PM)Mystique Wrote:

They'll update servers soon probably. The website is only online for about 3-4 days. After some time it will run as normal (or at least that's what I think).

Cant wait.

How is this any different from

?

Quote:(12-19-2016, 03:59 PM)Ender Wrote:

How is this any different from

?

Well I don't know exactly. I do know that a lot of mirrors are sketchy/scammy.

The site I shared is ran by former staff of kickasstorrent which makes it for me more trustworthy.

It's still pretty slow for me. Glad it's back!