Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 557 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[Official] Leaders [Recruitment]

Quote:(06-13-2013, 07:05 PM)Abc Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-13-2013, 06:09 PM)bulleN Wrote:

School finidhsed, I just reviewed Applications and I dont like them. make them look better. XD

What's so bad about the quality of my application?

If you want us to have good looking formats, make it yourself.

He might also want you to be a little creative... :/

Undefined.

Quote:(06-13-2013, 07:07 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 07:05 PM)Abc Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 06:09 PM)bulleN Wrote:

School finidhsed, I just reviewed Applications and I dont like them. make them look better. XD

What's so bad about the quality of my application?

If you want us to have good looking formats, make it yourself.

He might also want you to be a little creative... :/

Ah, I see. I'll see what I can do.

Quote:(06-13-2013, 07:14 PM)Violent™ Wrote:

Abc's application is a great-looking quallity group application. He did it better than you did on your format, if you want better as he stated add it on the thread.

He might want to see that the possible members of this group has to offer in the way of High Quality and Creativity. Which is why he gave them a simple format/template instead of a fully unique one..

Your group is based on being a leader of a section, or a skill. Yet you only have 3 application possibilities. What about programming, real life relationships, social engineering, web development, exploitation, technical support, etc?

This is just silly.

Quote:(06-13-2013, 09:59 PM)Abc Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 08:52 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 07:14 PM)Violent™ Wrote:

Abc's application is a great-looking quallity group application. He did it better than you did on your format, if you want better as he stated add it on the thread.

He might want to see that the possible members of this group has to offer in the way of High Quality and Creativity. Which is why he gave them a simple format/template instead of a fully unique one..

And I didn't prove that I could with my unique format?

This is bullshit, I demand a refund, doesen't even have a application for Computing and Hardware or Internet Security.

Your application was rather boring to read, and the over all look of it was dragged down by the fact that you centered everything. For example, you could have centered the dots in your list and you could have used a different red that the one you used as it was rather annoying on the eyes to read with the dark background. You can also do something totally unique and make a design if you have any knowledge to do that.

Quote:(06-13-2013, 10:02 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 09:59 PM)Abc Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 08:52 PM)Neriou Wrote:

This is bullshit, I demand a refund, doesen't even have a application for Computing and Hardware or Internet Security.

Your application was rather boring to read, and the over all look of it was dragged down by the fact that you centered everything. For example, you could have centered the dots in your list and you could have used a different red that the one you used as it was rather annoying on the eyes to read with the dark background. You can also do something totally unique and make a design if you have any knowledge to do that.

You can't center the dots;therefore, your statement is invalid.

stop fighting guys, its summer you know

Quote:(06-13-2013, 08:52 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 07:14 PM)Violent™ Wrote:

Quote:(06-13-2013, 10:26 PM)Abc Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 10:11 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 10:06 PM)Abc Wrote:

You can't center the dots;therefore, your whole life is invalid.

[Image: bdf1aeef5fa90dd8a10a417b74f640c9.png] Remind me again how my life is invalid?

Also for the future..

Kanskje du skulle ha tenk på det der... '_'

Now I am done with this subject! :biggrin:

Damnit, I seem to Get owned at whatever I do.

How did you center the dots? Didn't work for me.

I did tell you to be creative, now didn't I? Its simple, you can use a screenshot tool like Gyazo or Speedcap to capture the image of the dot then simply use it as a image. Since MyBB won't allow dot centering like IPB does. ( I could swear it did before.. ) Unless Blue comes with some sort of plugin or change that allows it.