Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 537 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Official Minecraft Server

[Image: mrpa1fN.png]
Official Minecraft Server

The Minecraft server is now running. The gamemode is survival, with PVP disabled. Members are allowed to build whatever they like and are encouraged to work together. Hopefully we'll see some really neat creations in the future! We also have Dynmap, which allows members to see a map of the server in real-time.

[ Connecting ]

The server is running Bukkit (v1.6.4). Connecting should be pretty straightforward. Dynmap is to be opened in a web-browser.

Hostname: minecraft.0day.red
Dynmap:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 1309.png]

[ Rules ]

Since some people lack common-sense, I have listed some basic rules. These rules are here to make sure that everyone has fun. A ban on the Minecraft server could easily lead to a ban on the forum. Amendments will be made to the rules when necessary.
  • No cheating. If cheating makes you feel better about yourself, go somewhere else. We'll just make fun of and ban you.
  • No griefing. If you want to grief, do it somewhere else. People that do this sort of stuff are just immature.
  • Do not ask for OP. Only staff members will be asked to be OP. Want OP that bad? Make your own server.
  • No "borrowing" or stealing other people's stuff. If it's in a chest and it isn't yours, don't take it.
  • Don't be mean. This is a casual server for people that just want to relax and have fun.[/*]

Hope you enjoy the new Minecraft server!
If you have any questions or concerns, message me or post below.

I cant connect for some reason :sad:

It says something about the remote host forcing it to close...please help

Update: I've updated my java, reinstalled minecraft, and made sure it was updated to 1.7.2. I tried to connect using server name: Sinisterly & server address: minecraft.0day.red Am I missing something??

Quote:(10-26-2013, 07:50 AM)Oni Wrote:

The server is version 1.6.4. You need to switch your client version, which you can do by going to profiles when you first launch Minecraft. :smile:

Ok thanks. I'll give that a try & hopefully see you there

Quote:(10-26-2013, 06:33 AM)Purphexyon Wrote:

I cant connect for some reason :sad:

It says something about the remote host forcing it to close...please help

Update: I've updated my java, reinstalled minecraft, and made sure it was updated to 1.7.2. I tried to connect using server name: Sinisterly & server address: minecraft.0day.red Am I missing something??

The server is version 1.6.4. You need to switch your client version, which you can do by going to profiles when you first launch Minecraft.

Quote:(10-26-2013, 07:52 AM)Purphexyon Wrote:

Ok thanks. I'll give that a try & hopefully see you there :smile:

I'm getting off, but I'm sure I'll catch you on some time.

I'm not very good, but I might stop by some times. Should be fun :smile:

Edit: my house thing
[Image: 4ZT5Y.jpg]

Quote:(10-26-2013, 07:55 AM)Oni Wrote:

I'm getting off, but I'm sure I'll catch you on some time. :tongue:

K. Looking forward to it *^_^*

It's griefing time! At least... when Windows has gone through the long and arduous journey of installing updates.

The /nick command doesn't seem to work.

Quote:(10-26-2013, 11:53 AM)SonikuAmes Wrote:

I can host the minecraft server if you want :smile: it has anti-ddos just in case you need it or something and you can have full root access to it

You have 1 post bro and you joined this month, rather sketchy if you ask me.

Anywhores, I have most likely made the most progress inventory wise

very nice . i really love it . :smile: . i might come today