Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 128 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
[Official] Otaku Recruitment Thread - Anime Group

Username: Snow

Profile link:

[To see links please register here]

How long have you been into the anime life style?: I've been a pretty big fan of Japanese culture, since I was younger. It's always interested me. This inevitably lead into my interest in Anime, starting with Pokemon, InuYasha, and Naruto. If I had to put a date on it, I got into anime when I was about 12-13. I would definitely say the past 2-3 years have been my most active, where I've substituted normal TV for anime.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: I can post in there if it's a requirement, though I don't believe I have many posts in the section as of now. Though I do believe I made the first Hentai thread for the forum. :3

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course. All must submit to the Moetan.

Why do you like anime?:
[Image: 20140325182104165.png]

I love the stories. I'm a sucker for anime like Ano Natsu de Matteru, and Anohana. But, I also love the story Durarara!!! and Code Geass have to offer. There is something about Anime that allows for these stories to really come to life, something actual shows can't do. Anime allows for the creators imagination to go wild, and come up with some of the craziest stories, and some of the most interesting plots.

Why do you want in this group?: I'm like you. I wish to join you, and become one. So we can bring the pleasure of Anime to everyone, and take over the world for our Moe Diety <3

Honestly, it's because I'd love to talk about anime with people that like anime. But, if we happen to control the world in the end, well that wouldn't be so bad would it?

Username:Blue
Profile link:https://0day.red/User-Blue
How long have you been into the anime life style?: Well, about two years now. Well, if you count Yu gi oh, and pokemon since I was a child. About 6 or so.
How often do you post in the A&M section?: Well, I just joined back onto SL trying to get into a group to add more fun into, and I usually did post quite a lot in the Anime section. I also have been watching a lot in my downtime from being in forums so I will be posting some and probable starting up a Anime upload service for people who don't know how to get the Anime themselves or don't wanna watch it online.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course, and I will probable be one of the biggest helps in the section.
Why do you like anime?: Well, mainly I like the plot of Animes and I mainly watch them for the plot alone. I enjoy mostly ones that make my face go from ";u;" to ";n;"
So, kinda like Drama animes with action mixed in is what I must say is my all time favorite.
Why do you want in this group?: Why? That is simple. Cause I love Animu!

Username: Kosaki
Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: A year now
How often do you post in the A&M section?: Not often, because I don't see it as that active, but I really want to start doing reviews and summaries of anime's no one has hard of.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Yes, most certainly!
Why do you like anime?: I like anime because it honestly is the most fun thing to watch. I can't stand cartoons and regular TV shows. Anime has touched my heart in several ways. It really brings you in, and can make you laugh until your ribs hurt, or cry until you can't shed tears any longer, and I don't think any other shows have had that type of impact on me before.
Why do you want in this group?: I want in on this group because I want to be more active and way more involved with the community, and hopefully get more friends to watch anime!

I'll be reviewing this thread more tomorrow or Thursday. Keep the applications coming.

Username: Flashwave
Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: About a year or 2~3 if not longer.
How often do you post in the A&M section?: As often as I have time to post.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I'll try to.
Why do you like anime?: It (usually) has an actual story line and the style it's drawn in looks so much better than anything else.
Why do you want in this group?: I'd like to be associated with the people that share the same interest as me.

Username: MiS

Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: About 7 years and still going strong.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: Even though I'm relatively new, I post as often as I can. If there's a nice topic going on, I try to keep it going on so that there's more discussion. If there hasn't been talk for a while, I try to stir up some conversations.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course. There's nothing better than rousing a discussion centered around someone's favorite series, a controversial episode, or even just thought and opinions overall on what people think about it. It'd be my aim to help these topics grow and flourish.

Why do you like anime?: I think what appeals to me the most is anime can be for anyone of any age, of any gender, of any genre preference. The sheer amount of series about that I discover every day still astounds me, and I love it; I get excited every single time I see or hear about something new and interesting that piques my interests. You never have to ask "what if so-and-so were to happen?" because, most of the time, there's a tv series, a manga, or doujin that fits that question! Throughout the years, I've laughed and cried, fell in love with and hated, felt a plethora of indescribable emotions with anime, but I think the most important thing to feel is that you have fun with it.

Why do you want in this group?: I'm just infatuated with anime, and I'd love to talk more about it with people who share the same interests. I think I'll find it tons more fun with those types of people to hear their thoughts and opinions on the matter, and to generally share an enjoyable time with them.

Username: Losimantom

Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?:
I started to watch anime as a 7-8 year old. I used to watch Yu gi oh, DBZ, and Naruto on Fox Kids at 7 in the morning in Saturdays. Those were the days. I had a general feeling of the plot but started from the middle of the story. I stopped watching anime for about 5-6 year until my friend introduced me to Soul Eater at age 14, I immediately fell in love with Anime again. I finished those 50 or so episodes in a day. My addiction slowly regulated itself so I watch on average 2-3 hours of anime a day versus 6-7. I stopped doing homework and my social life collapsed. I finally realized that moderation was key so now I’m here.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: I post every day, even though I joined on the 23rd of this month I’ve managed to post at least 4-5 posts strictly in the Anime and Manga section each day.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I flipping love anime and manga. I’ve started new threads, like on Vocaloids and more. I would love to help anime grow on the forum. Even though this forum was originally based on Security its managed to explode into a place for nerds, otakus and more.

Why do you like anime?: Is that even a question? I love it because it’s fucking amazing, it’s taught me so many things I use every day. It helps me connect to other fans as well. And everyone I know is also obsessed with anime, so it feels right.

Why do you want in this group?: I want to join this group because it’s a group based on Anime and Manga. Why wouldn’t I? Anime is love, anime is life. I'm utterly obsessed with it, it might be a little scary even. But fuck it.

Just to let you guys know, the owner is a bit inactive so don't expect a reply right away.

Quote:(05-31-2014, 05:14 PM)Atmosphere Wrote:

Just to let you guys know, the owner is a bit inactive so don't expect a reply right away.

It's alright, I don't mind; I figured it'd be nice to at least post my application here ahead of time, rather than waiting around and posting only when they've returned.

This is old. @Customer owns the group now. Closing the thread.