Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 859 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[Official Thread] Hades Bot Hyperion

Hello All!!!

Hades Bot Hyperion is ready for Private Beta testing.

Beta testing has begun! Depending on the bugs found, I will release public version!

Videos:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Beta Testers:

Why do you think you are good person to beta test: dunno :tongue:
Do you have any experience with bots? If yes, how long have you been using them: no not at all ( lol joking :tongue: )
What is your OS? XP
For what purpose you want to use the bot in future? um... educationally recovering other people's passwords? lol
Why do you think you meet the above requirements (links to guides accepted and any other proof that you are HQ member Smile ) well... um... ive been a member in HC 3 days after it was up

Quote:(03-27-2011, 11:18 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

Why do you think you are good person to beta test: dunno :tongue:
Do you have any experience with bots? If yes, how long have you been using them: no not at all ( lol joking :tongue: )
What is your OS? XP
For what purpose you want to use the bot in future? um... educationally recovering other people's passwords? lol
Why do you think you meet the above requirements (links to guides accepted and any other proof that you are HQ member Smile ) well... um... ive been a member in HC 3 days after it was up :biggrin:

You are accepted:tongue: Since you always give me the energy I need to proceed

i wanted to test it as well..but i dont have any skills or knowledge about bots or coding..still i want to apply.if this bot is something which even people like me can use..then i want to apply for the test :smile:

Why do you think you are good person to beta test: i don't have any reason just want to help
Do you have any experience with bots? If yes, how long have you been using them: no
What is your OS? windows 7 ultimate(pirated)
For what purpose you want to use the bot in future? i dont know what this bot can do
Why do you think you meet the above requirements (links to guides accepted and any other proof that you are HQ member ) other than helpful i think i meet the above requirements

Quote:(03-28-2011, 07:12 AM)shadow hunter Wrote:

i wanted to test it as well..but i dont have any skills or knowledge about bots or coding..still i want to apply.if this bot is something which even people like me can use..then i want to apply for the test :smile:

Why do you think you are good person to beta test: i don't have any reason just want to help
Do you have any experience with bots? If yes, how long have you been using them: no
What is your OS? windows 7 ultimate(pirated)
For what purpose you want to use the bot in future? i dont know what this bot can do
Why do you think you meet the above requirements (links to guides accepted and any other proof that you are HQ member ) other than helpful i think i meet the above requirements :smile:

Accepted!

Though I don't have time to test it, I'm just posting to say good luck.

Quote:(03-28-2011, 09:44 AM)Coder-san Wrote:

Though I don't have time to test it, I'm just posting to say good luck. :smile:

Great bot it works a 100% good job.

Quote:(03-28-2011, 03:13 PM)darkscorpion Wrote:

Great bot it works a 100% good job. :smile:

Sadly... due to my mistake, avira detects the bot :/ But I will fix it

Why do you think you are good person to beta test: I like writing reports to programs authors about fixes/bugs, also I'm usually testing stability by spamming buttons lol ;]
Do you have any experience with bots? If yes, how long have you been using them: Yes, IRC bots and RATS are known for me well:smile:
What is your OS? XP PRO SP2
For what purpose you want to use the bot in future?: Controlling another (my own) PC, and trying to secure it :wink:
Why do you think you meet the above requirements: Becouse I like using GUI apps, also I respect this forum so I just want to help it grow up =)