Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 455 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Official Usergroup | Vitality Recruitment

Good luck with the group

Quote:(11-11-2013, 07:40 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-11-2013, 07:36 PM)Villain Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2013, 07:28 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2013, 08:27 AM)Villain Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2013, 02:11 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

Hmm, I always see groups asking why should leaders let us in, but never why should I be interested in joining your group.

So, why would I want to join your group? What can you offer me?

Good question Evang, I will update OP later.

But, you can see other's unique shares, you get to be a part of us & hopefully we you will have fun being in our group.

There is lots more, but I have to get read for school:angry:

That alone is not enough of a reason for me to desire and work for being in your group. I will await better answers.

Hm, well I guess there is;

To see others private shares.
To meet new people.
Share you things with only a few people, to keep them quite unique.
You can wear our userbar.
You will stand out in the forum.
And I guess that is pretty much it, but if you don't want to apply its your choice:confused:mile:

When you say "stand out in the forum" are you implying that anybody that is not in your group does not stand out?

Mere questions, I don't think the group is for me. However I will wish you good luck in everything you do with the group.

No, I do not mean that at all I was not trying to say that everyone else does not stand out.

I mean't that if you are wearing our userbar & using our name colour you will hopefully stand out as a vitality member.

And, no probs and I would like to say thank you.

Quote:(11-11-2013, 07:28 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

Hmm, I always see groups asking why should leaders let us in, but never why should I be interested in joining your group.

But, you can see other's unique shares, you get to be a part of us & hopefully we you will have fun being in our group.

That alone is not enough of a reason for me to desire and work for being in your group. I will await better answers.

To meet new people.
And I guess that is pretty much it, but if you don't want to apply its your choice:confused:mile:

Quote:(11-11-2013, 07:36 PM)Villain Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2013, 07:28 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

To meet new people.

When you say "stand out in the forum" are you implying that anybody that is not in your group does not stand out?

Mere questions, I don't think the group is for me. However I will wish you good luck in everything you do with the group.

Quote:(11-11-2013, 08:27 AM)Villain Wrote:

What's going on with my application?

This is ridiculous.

Quote:(11-11-2013, 04:38 AM)Feat Wrote:

[Image: EwYWBdb3.png]
Full Name: Brandon (Feat)
Age & Birthyear: I am a teenager.

How do you intend to contribute to our group?: Well I don't really have much to offer considering I'm not one who, well, knows that much. I'm more or less just a post whore. I could offer giveaways, tuts from sites that I have upgrades on, and things along the line. Besides that, just my presence and posts in the subforum.

Have you shared anything with the community of DiverseBox up until now?:

I've shared a couple of eBooks, Tutorials, and I currently have a 48 hour giveaway going on(

). I'll be doing more things overtime, just I haven't really, you know, felt in the mood to be here.

All shares, tuts, etc:

Why should you be accepted:

Well I can be quite the decent member at times, I can give good feedback(since everyone knows I give my TRUE opinion), and I know damned well I can give you a decent member. While I might not be a completely nice and caring member, I do believe I'm in the middle.

Anything you can do to prove this:

No, not really. I could go ahead and be like "I can do this, and that" but I'm not. If you want honesty, I'm kinda doing this for the userbar and partly so I can actually devote my time to something. Plus, why not be in a group of friends and HQ users?

Anything else?: Thanks for letting me apply.

Still waiting for it to be looked at.

Hippie, we will look at them in our own time.

And cl0ud was re-accepted & sorry Feat you were denied.

[align=center][Image: EwYWBdb3.png]

Name: Muzzy

Do you have a lot of shares/tutorials you will post for vitality and vitality only?: I have a small collection of premium items - including my new e-book - that I'm willing to give away to & in the name of the group.

Previous shares on the forum(so we know what kind of things you share):

Extensive staffing work.

Why should we let you in?: I do a lot for DB. I spent multiple hours a day handling reports, engaging with the community, and helping people out. I love everyone here, and I'd be a wonderful addition to the group.

Why do you want to join?: To expand my presence on DB, and to make some new friends :smile:

Other: :confused:tar:

Full Name: Lewis
Age & Birthyear: 15 years old, 1998

How do you intend to contribute to our group?
I intend to contribute by giving advise to users in the group and also receive advise of others and become better as a designer.

Have you shared anything with the community of DiverseBox up until now?
I have post numerous pieces of my work, which i'm sure you have seen and I also give alot feedback on the 'rate my graphics' section.

My portfolio:

- Thanks