Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 426 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Oh, um hi.

Hey! So, I'm kissu, so you may know ^.^

I'm a bit of a weirdo, but I mean that's ok, right?

I found this forum browsing another forum after finding out I was already on this forum before I decided that I had to join it again, I like forums.. Haha.

So, maybe you want to know a bit about me, well I suppose I can tell you.

I'm a practicing self taught web designer and computer enthusiast, I'm going for my computer engineering degree soon!

One weird thing I can tell you is that I'm legally diagnosed schizophrenic which is kind of scary but the medicines I have help a lot.

Oh, and did I tell you that I'm also a world traveler! I've been all over the place, it's pretty exciting.

If you've gotten any questions about me please feel free to ask, I'm often very open!

Welcome to the forum man. Nice to see you here.

Eh, haven't you been on the forums for a while? :confused:

Anyways, welcome!

Quote:(07-07-2016, 07:50 PM)Devourz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Eh, haven't you been on the forums for a while? :confused:

Anyways, welcome!
I mean here a few days. Never done this though.

If you know who I am then a long time

Welcome to the forum man. Hope to see you around more

Welcome, what countries have you currently visited?

Welcome to the best forum on the interwebz! Enjoy your stay!

I've seen you around, you seem to fit in well. Welcome to SBB and enjoy your stay c:

Hey and welcome to SupremeBB!

Welcome, I like you.