Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 629 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Old Member, Interview :) and Last thread :(

In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

I had not introduction thread so I made this :smile:
I'm Mr.Kurd, I like Programming and Hacking.
My favourite programming language is Java, My favourite system is Linux(Arch Linux).
I know four languages:
1- Kurdish
2- Arabic
3- English
5- Persian (A bit)

I like taking Photos and reading books. :smile:

If you have any question feel free to ask, I'm ready to answer all of you but not too personally and be respectful. :smile:

This is my last thread here because I can't study and coming online in same time.
After ten days of making this thread I will ask the staff to ban me for three months so I can't come online :sad: .

Sorry If I have had any grammatical mistakes and Understand that making this thread wasn't easy for me.

Wa Salam Alekum

Surprisingly learnt alot about you from this thread.

I wish you good luck with studies my friend, I know how stressful they can be on you.

Quote:(04-25-2017, 06:52 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Surprisingly learnt alot about you from this thread.

I wish you good luck with studies my friend, I know how stressful they can be on you.

Thanks mate, actually leaving this forum is one of hardest things I'm going to do in my life.
Don't forget feel free to ask me any questions because it'sa last chance.

It was a pleasure having you on this board, which is more than I can say for some other registered members. See you star side.

Quote:(04-25-2017, 07:14 PM)pvnk Wrote:

It was a pleasure having you on this board, which is more than I can say for some other registered members. See you star side.

Thank you my friend,‏ ‏Your meeting in this forum was an
honor for me.

Quote:(04-25-2017, 07:56 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (04-25-2017, 07:43 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (04-25-2017, 07:14 PM)pvnk Wrote:

honor for me.

Hope you do well in your studies and in general.

Thanks buddy, Don't forget it's an interview too. :smile:
Feel free to ask.

Quote:(04-25-2017, 07:43 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (04-25-2017, 07:14 PM)pvnk Wrote:

honor for me.

Hope you do well in your studies and in general.

Sad to see you go, but good choice.

Hope you do well in school!

Good luck with your classes (both Java and school :tongue:). Even though we had some disagreements, it sucks to see you go.

This is only temporary, right?

Hate to see you go buddy, I'm glad you joined SL and stayed here. Hope to see you back soon!

I totally understand that you need to take time off for your studies. Studies matter more than online activity. Don't make the same mistake I made. Go for your studies.

Don't forget you can always reach me through Ricochet or Protonmail. I wish you the best of luck my friend.