Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 470 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
OldSchool RuneScape DDoS

Servers have been horrid, can't even log in without disconnecting

Anybody else having issues on their end?

I guess I'll just go outside :c

Can't say I've had any problems since I don't play OSRS. Have you seen anything on their support forums?

Haha, it's funny you mention. A couple streamers I know were complaining about connection issues. RS3 has no problems, though.

Quote:(02-26-2017, 05:35 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Haha, it's funny you mention. A couple streamers I know were complaining about connection issues. RS3 has no problems, though.

Yeah the RS3 config will load and run just fine. OSRS on the other hand wont and if i the config does load and if I'm able to log in I disconnect almost immediately. Wasn't as bad at first but the data traffic has definitely progressed over the last 4 days , I'm sure it'll all blow over soon.

OSRS DMM was hit the other day. People will say it was ROT.
I've noticed certain servers are very laggy especially the aus servers. High ping times from most servers apart from most american and UK Servers.