Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 549 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
One Question About Snffing Datas

I will try to explain simple.

i am connected to a powerful AP from 1 km away.... Another person is connected to the same Ap 1 km away opposite to my direction.. so that distance between me and him is 2km.

Now... If i use Lan sniffing tools then I will be able to sniff his datas..... even if i fake myself as gateway.... how is it possible since the wifi strenght of our devices are normal ones? that person wont be connecting directly to me and his datas go through me.... please explain me this...

Also... I wont be able to sniff him just using airodump-ng even if i target the AP... will i??

Quote:(06-24-2011, 04:57 PM)deathknight Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I will try to explain simple.

i am connected to a powerful AP from 1 km away.... Another person is connected to the same Ap 1 km away opposite to my direction.. so that distance between me and him is 2km.

Now... If i use Lan sniffing tools then I will be able to sniff his datas..... even if i fake myself as gateway.... how is it possible since the wifi strenght of our devices are normal ones? that person wont be connecting directly to me and his datas go through me.... please explain me this...

Also... I wont be able to sniff him just using airodump-ng even if i target the AP... will i??

Yes you will be able to.