Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 532 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[!Online!][Unofficial] Sinister.ly Direwolf20 Server

Just updating that we're getting mod conflicts (with id's)
Using FTB_launcher, Direwolf 20 pack for 1.6.4, version 1.0.23 (latest version gives mod version conflicts)
Most of them are in pneumaticcraft.

Well damn it all im staying late at work tonight, i had to fix the problem with Cauldron, to get plugins, then updated the MobiusCore so the server wouldnt crash, and now theirs Mod Id conflicts that make no since, can you send me a screen shot?

[Image: dXriRtp.png]
I'd lover to offer my help on fixing problems like this, but school starts back up on monday, and I don't know if I'll be able to commit to something like this.

Even if its only an hour a every other day it helps, and what grade are you in? or College ?

Is theunknown.ddns.net the address because I can't connect

College, starting 3rd term

Yes, try now, also disable PneumaticCraft and see if it gives the error still, im still at work, im doing what i can guys, sorry!

[Image: xp6gI94.png]
I don't know if disabling mods is the right approach, goggling around now... May I ask what control panel you are useing / how you are accessing the server?

Also, have you ever been able to connect to the server yourself?

Yes i was connecting fine when it was the plain DW20 after starting Cauldron with the mods it did this, i dont use a CP lol straight CMD

Im going to try to remake the server real fast

Problem persists still and im stumped now.

[Image: BeEprFX.png]

Its Online! I Fixed it sorry about that guys, i had to learn how Cauldron worked to realize what the hell it was doing!