Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Open free boxes win Bitcoins!

Lootbits is an innovative combination of games and rewards.

We reward you for spending time on our platform. Joining and playing is completely free. We do not require any deposits or payments. This is what separates us from gambling sites as you will not lose any Bitcoins on Lootbits!

You get rewarded by opening loot boxes. Each box has something interesting hidden inside. Sometimes it is xp points, more gems, collectible badges and other items. And the best part is that often you can find real Bitcoins which are immediately added to your balance!

Even if you run out of gems required to open boxes, we give more for free every hour! Also, you can invite people, complete offers and play additional games to get even more gems and continue opening boxes until you reach your payout!

If you register from my link, I get some extra gems. After registering you have your own refferal link. Let's help each other and earn some bitcoins.

[To see links please register here]

I have no proof of payment yet. the minimum withdrawal is 0.049 bitcoins.

Fake, not paying

Quote:(06-30-2019 12:07 AM)JohnnyBravo52 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Fake, not paying

Are you saying once you get to .049 you still do not get paid?