Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1163 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Opinion on cheating in video games?

What the title of the post says, what are your opinions on people cheating in video games? Multiplayer games specifically. Or as they say, "hacking" nowadays.

Thread moved from The Lounge forum to Cross-Platform.

It's pathetic and makes no sense in my opinion. If you cheat in a multiplayer online video game, yes, you start to rank up and get put in a position above the rest, but you don't deserve it, so what's the point? Besides, cheating makes the game braindead-easy. It takes the challenge away from it, and if there's no challenge, where's the fun?

As long as it isn't ruining anyone's experience, it's not a big deal. If it's a multiplayer game, oftentimes cheaters will take pride in achievements they're incapable of earning. Other games, it might just be for fun or to goof around, which is more permissible.

I think hacking/cheating in videogames is a very overarching way of referring to hell of a lot of different activities. My opinion massively differs between genre, game and the type of "cheating". For example, in a sandbox survival game, you can run your own server and use admin privileges to spawn resources for other players... But that's very different to using an aimbot in a competitive fps game. Both are considered cheating, but they impact other players very differently.

tl;dr - Depends on game and type of "cheating/hacking"

In my honest opinion, cheating is either for kids who can't beat the game OR for a person who wants to see what would happen next so he could prepare for the next battle without cheats.

My opinion was based from personal experience as this was what I do when I was a kid whenever I couldn't finish a game or I am having a hard time defeating a boss that is so unbeatable. The primary reason why I did this was when I was a kid I didn't have access to FAQs or Walkthroughs, the only thing I can think of are cheats.

As years went on, I also learned reverse engineering and I use it with games as well. For 3 reasons, cheat the game and produce glitches, extend the trial, and crack the software. Lol.

Quote:(11-30-2021, 09:13 AM)munchie Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What the title of the post says, what are your opinions on people cheating in video games? Multiplayer games specifically. Or as they say, "hacking" nowadays.
I don't like to play hacked games bcz i finish those within hours. anyway i enjoy hacking them than playing. like messing with code

Quote:(11-30-2021, 09:13 AM)munchie Wrote:

that depends on which game you talking about if it is an online game I'm 100% against if it is offline then that's fine

As @

said if it isn't directly ruining the experience for anyone else I don't think it's the biggest of deals. Neither is selling items/currency for real cash.

Quote:(05-04-2022, 01:47 AM)ghostboy Wrote:

As @

said if it isn't directly ruining the experience for anyone else I don't think it's the biggest of deals. Neither is selling items/currency for real cash.

100% in favor of real market trading. Time is money and some people have less time to play due to jobs/IRL.

On the flip side, it's usually apparent someone has bought armor/gold if they are lacking basic skills.