Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1163 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Opinion on cheating in video games?

Cheating can be delectable in single-player games, but as soon as you are impacting another player's delectation of the game, it becomes a quandary.

Singleplayer is your own experience, have it however you want it to be.

I think it is universally acknowledged that multiplayer cheating is horrid.

I don't play most games unless they've got a good trainer available. I'm trying to relax and enjoy myself, not play by some arbitrary rules set by the developers.

Single player games, do whatever. You are only cheating yourself.
But in multiplayer you are affecting others and its sad.

It's fun for a short period of time. It gets old quickly.

I believe it depends on the single-player game. For most open-world, fighting, and sandbox-style games, cheats are frolicsome and can avail you to get the most out of the game. I did this a bunch with Skyrim, however, I feel like some single-player games should be beaten fair-and-square. Dark Souls is an impeccable example.

In multiplayer games, just do not do it, ever. It ruins the experience for those you play with.

Quote:(11-30-2021, 09:13 AM)munchie Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What the title of the post says, what are your opinions on people cheating in video games? Multiplayer games specifically. Or as they say, "hacking" nowadays.

single player is ok. online is pathetic