Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 308 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Organizing objects and libraries

I've been creating a small number of libraries / classes from scratch in php. I come from a codeigniter background, and I'm trying to make some libraries with similar functionality. I keep running into issues regarding objects.

Is the best way to create a super object `$this` somehow? My main issue is that I've created a view object and I run a function called `load` which looks like so:

class View {

public function __construct() {
}

public function load($file = NULL, $data = array()) {
if($file) {
$file .= '.php';
if(file_exists($file)) {
// Extract variables BEFORE including the file
extract($data);
include $file;
return TRUE;
} else {
echo 'View not found';
return FALSE;
}
} else {
return FALSE;
}
}
}

Then in my php file, I have at the top `include 'libraries.php';` which looks like:

include 'database.php';
include 'view.php';
include 'input.php';
include 'form.php';

$config = array(
'host' => 'localhost',
'username' => 'username',
'password' => 'password',
'database' => 'database'
);

$database = new Database($config);
$view = new View();
$input = new Input();
$form = new Form();

From the file which I included the libraries, I am able to write something like `$form->value('name');` without errors. However, if I do something like this:

`$view->load('folder/index', array('var_name' => 'var_value'));` then from the `folder/index.php` file I can access `$var_name` just fine, but not `$form->value('name');`. I get errors such as `Call to a member function value() on a non-object in ...`

My question is how can I organize my libraries and classes in a way that will be reusable. I don't want to use a front loader (an `index.php` file that everything runs through first). This may be an issue with the way I wrote my classes, but I imagine it's a larger issue regarding where things are located etc.

Put your library/class files in a common directory. Something like:

|_includes
| |_classes
| | |_view.php
| |_config
| |_database.php
|_other_folder
|_index.php

You can then set a common include path in your .htaccess file to this "includes" directory:

php_value include_path .:/path/to/www/includes

Then the other_folder/index.php file just needs something like:

require_once('config/database.php');
require_once('classes/view.php');