Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 537 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
OverLight - available for Android!

I'll be following this. It interests me.

Update! I got the first trailer finished and the game now has its own domain

[To see links please register here]

! :biggrin:

Watch the first trailer!

Let me know what you think :3

Also, is nobody really interested in testing? Soon, it will be too late for you ;-)

I am intrested to be a tester. Also I like the graphics and everything. You can clearly see that you have put a lot of time in it.

Guys guys! The alpha version is now up and you can download it for free! Just go to the official website:

Also, you'll be able to purchase it soon. Although it's identical to the free one for now, you'll support the development and also get all the updates, right up to the final version! The game will be available on Desura soon and also other portals, more on that later :3

Additionally, I made some promotional images, like this boxshot. What do you think? :3

[Image: overlight___boxshot_by_frooxius-d5kf7mb.png]

I've tried the alpha and it's insanely cool. :smile:
Looking forward to power-ups or some other addition.

Just tried the game. Pretty awesome!

Good news! The game now has native Linux support(x86 and x64 architecutres)! :3

[Image: overlight_on_linux__opensuse__by_frooxius-d5m0ca4.png]

It's here!

I'm happy to announce that OverLight was now officially released on Desura for sale (alphafunding), with 50 % off during the alpha! ^^

I'll be very grateful if you share it with others and help me spread the word :3

[Image: windows_48.png] [Image: mac_48.png] [Image: linux_48.png]

Cool

*bubbles (soap bubbles) in* Anyone bought it already? >:3

After some time (I unfortunately got some other work to do, so I couldn't focus on it all the time) I implemented a new feature in the game - Star Block, meaning I started adding special blocks and new features to the gameplay, to make it more rich and interesting.

[Image: overlight_going_haywire_by_frooxius-d5nar19.jpg]

I would also like to ask for any suggestions that you might have for special blocks, power-ups and other features, to give you some idea, here are some already planned features for the game:

Special block types
  • Reinforced-glass - cannot be broken manually, only by overheating
  • Solid-block - cannot be broken manually and doesn't conduct laser beam - must be nearby an explosion to be broken
  • Colored-glass - conducts only specific color of laser beam (used in gameplay with multiple beam colors)
  • Teleport - They always come in pairs, randomly scattered. If the beam enters one of the blocks, it will exit from the other one, no matter where it is
  • Absorbtion-block - In periodic intervals absorbs nearby-blocks, which increase its score value if broken using laser. If it sinks to the bottom though, it will be destroyed and you instead loose some points
  • Explosive block - creates an explosion radius when broken using laser beam, destroying additional blocks around it
  • Cross-explosive block - creates a cross explosion when destroyed using laser, which destroys all blocks in the same horizontal and vertical line
  • Timed-score - the block starts with a specific score value (higher than usual) that decreases with each block you destroy manually. The quicker you destroy it, the more points you get from it
  • Negative-burst - Has a timer, that decreases with each block you destroy manually. If it reaches zero, it will explode and take blocks around it with it and substract points from your score, based on the value of the blocks around
  • Solid-explosive - doesn't conduct laser beams, but can be heated if they fall upon its surface (both beams). Explodes when hit by both lasers

Power ups (can be collected from blocks and used later when needed) - effects are time limited
  • Double score - classic, does it need explaining? :-)
  • Negative score canceler - breaking blocks manually doesn't subtract your score
  • Radius explosion - make an explosion at any place you want to destroy multiple blocks - no score penalty
  • Cross explosion - same as above, but instead of a radius, blocks in same horizontal and vertical line are destroyed
  • Refresh - clear the whole screen (destroys all the blocks) and genereate new blocks
  • Laser reposition - laser beams are randomly repositioned
  • Additional laser - a third beam is enabled at random location
  • Confusion - all blocks look like single blocks even though they're not - impossible to determine their shape
  • Laser surge - one beam will become powerful enough to break all blocks it goes through
  • Score cap - freeze the current score minum to your current score, meaning you won't be able to go under

---------------------------------------

Also here's a bit funny video at the end, where the game went haywire due to a bug, but made it kinda cool show to watch :biggrin: You can also see another new feature - the lasers now hiss and sparkle when they loop back to themselves: