Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 888 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Overwatch 2, is it worth it?

Hey, as someone who never really enjoyed Overwatch on original release, I’m wondering whether Overwatch 2 is worth giving a go?

From what I can see it looks exactly the same! Any thoughts?

Would also like to know from anyone who has played. I'm aware of a couple hiccups and changes, but haven't heard any reviews yet.

It seems promising, played very little of the original overwatch. In looking at some gameplay footage it definitely looks enjoyable. I will purchase and update

i honestly feel like its the fucking same

Quote:(11-18-2022, 11:25 PM)anthonydt Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i honestly feel like its the fucking same

I seem to have a different feeling from you.

Total rip off imo. Copy of the first game filled with micro transactions just a money grab

If you are a hyper-casual player looking for collectibles/challenges etc., then no. If you are more competitively focused, and want to learn the characters, maps, etc., then yes.

i tried it . its trash. thanks are too powerful. its not fun unless you are playing as tank

I was originally hyped for it, but it's basically the original game re-skinned. I didn't like how they reworked the characters and they only added 1-2 new ones.

Shitty Battle Pass system (like Fortnite) replaced the previous loot box system. Overall, I can't see myself playing it much more, which is a shame.