Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 134 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Overwatch Characters?

[Image: 84r6WNS.png?1]

Which characters are you best with?
For me, currently:
  1. Pharah
  2. Bastion
  3. Soldier 76
  4. Roadhog
  5. Reaper

My plan:

Defense: Mercy / Tracer

Offense: McCree / Soldier 76 / Tracer

I play that Genji. If i cant play Genji ill play what ever the team needs. I also enjoy Lucio on maps where i can get environmental kills easily.

This game sucks because it's made by Blizzard.

Freaking love Tracer, Genji, Hanzo, Torb, and Lucio. On Master Overwatch:

1. Tracer
2. Lucio
3. Reinhardt
4. Genji
5. Hanzo
6. Torbjorn
7. Roadhog

My list is the same. Junkrat, D Va, Widowmaker, Hanzo, and Mercy would be my next 5 picks. McCree looks cool, but I'm much better at the ten I picked.

Quote:(07-03-2016, 08:42 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

My list is the same. Junkrat, D Va, Widowmaker, Hanzo, and Mercy would be my next 5 picks. McCree looks cool, but I'm much better at the ten I picked.

Started playing McCree a bit recently, and he's actually really fun. Takes some practice at aiming but once you get the hang of it stunning and lodging 6 bullets with a revolver into an enemy tracer/symmetra/reaper/roadhog is really satisfying

Anyone maining Ana, since she came out?

Quote:(08-18-2016, 11:31 PM)Customer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I don't play much, but it probably goes like this:

1.) Tracer
2.) Mercy (You're welcome)
3.) Junkrat
4.) Hanzo
5.) Roadhog

Tracer/Mercy make most sense for you.

I don't play much, but it probably goes like this:

1.) Tracer