Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 311 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Oz the Great and Powerful

Quote:(03-23-2013, 01:07 AM)Vitani Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oz the Great and Powerful

So, I finished watching Oz, and (IMO) it wasn't as good as the trailer described it to be, at the end I will leave a spoiler, which you can choose to read, or not read, it will contain spoilers from the movie.

As you already know, it starts out black and white (like from the original Oz movie) and when he gets to Oz it goes to color, it was an alright movie, but in my opinion, not as good as it was made out to be!

Spoiler

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I already knew it was going to be terrible, all these 3D remakes are crap.

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:30 AM)Vitani Wrote:

Oz was actually good, I'm only saying it wasn't as good as the trailer!

The trailer made it look amazing, and the movie actually looks like SHIT.

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:36 AM)Vitani Wrote:

It better not be 3D, they always fuck shit up when it comes out on DVD without the glasses.

Yea, its 3D last time I checked. But you can always watch the NON-3D version on VHS

Well, it's better than most movies I've seen this year!

I'm currently waiting to see: Dark Skies, Jurassic Park 3D, Monsters Inc 2, and a few others!

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:36 AM)ABC Wrote:

Yea, its 3D last time I checked. But you can always watch the NON-3D version on VHS :wink:

When video's are uploaded, it's usually just a direct copy of 3D, so it looks weird without the glasses!

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:33 AM)Vitani Wrote:

I'm currently waiting to see: Dark Skies, Jurassic Park 3D, Monsters Inc 2, and a few others!

I also wanna see Dark Skies and Jurassic Park. Oh and its Monsters Inc 3D silly!

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:43 AM)ABC Wrote:

True dat. And its made so the two image are overlaping on and its two different types of video that are overlapping, so you need the glasses to see the video properly(as if it were just one image), but since its two, it tricks your brain into thinking its "3D".

Yeah, it's annoying, they should just make two versions, 3D and Non-3D

I don't think I'll be seeing this movie.

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:29 AM)ABC Wrote:

I have to agree with you on this, they BOTH suck.

Well, its partially because kids enjoy watching these movies, but it really does suck.

Oz was actually good, I'm only saying it wasn't as good as the trailer!