Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 603 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[PHP] Convert hex color codes to RGB

I just wrote that small function for a friend of mine and thought it might be worth sharing it.
Is anybody interested in how hex color codes work and how to convert them to RGB? I mean that's just some basic stuff but many people use hex color codes everyday without even knowing how to build them.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Although there are many online tools that serve the same function, nonetheless, I'll keep this on hand.

Thanks.

Quote:(03-23-2018, 05:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Although there are many online tools that serve the same function, nonetheless, I'll keep this on hand.

Thanks.

Well this allows you to build your own online tool hehe, even tho I’d use JS for such a tool.

Quote:(03-23-2018, 07:07 AM)chunky Wrote:

Quote: (03-23-2018, 05:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks.

Well this allows you to build your own online tool hehe, even tho I’d use JS for such a tool.

I'd just do it in my head...

Quote:(03-23-2018, 07:25 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (03-23-2018, 07:07 AM)chunky Wrote:

Quote: (03-23-2018, 05:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks.

I'd just do it in my head...

You won’t believe how many people are too retarded to turn a 2 digit hexadecimal number into a decimal one in their head...
Kinda sad since it’s not hard at all. I mean it’s okay if you never heard anything about the hexadecimal system but some people in my course are still too retarded even tho we covered this topic ages ago.

Quote:(03-23-2018, 07:38 AM)chunky Wrote:

You won’t believe how many people are too retarded to turn a 2 digit hexadecimal number into a decimal one in their head...

Some users are not mentally-Inclined, but with some effort, much to their surprise they can In fact solve something as simple as this.

Of course, there are those who simply cannot put two and two together. I have no qualms nor anything against those who lack competency- we all have our weaknesses.

Quote:(03-23-2018, 10:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-23-2018, 07:38 AM)chunky Wrote:

Some users are not mentally-Inclined, but with some effort, much to their surprise they can In fact solve something as simple as this.

Of course, there are those who simply cannot put two and two together. I have no qualms nor anything against those who lack competency- we all have our weaknesses.

Well you simply gotta want to understand it, its just basic math.

Thank you bro for sharing.