Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 393 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
(POSSIBLE) HTML Unblock Youtube From School Proxies

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! >>> Please note this works on my schools proxy but i don't know if it will work on yours. <<< THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!

I coded this ages ago, it changes a normal youtube video link to a privacy enhanced youtube-nocookie version. (youtube-nocookie.com isn't blocked normally by proxies)

Here is script: Don't steal, give creds!

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

If anyone wants to add to this script please reply to this thread. I want to know wether or not this could be improved.

I find this funny, as it wouldn't work for me. Fortinet is smarter than that. Especially for the fact that they have youtube blocked via my localhost file.

A lot of schools and work places do have Firewalls/IDS/IPS In place that prevent scripts of this nature from serving their purpose.

Appreciate the contribution.

Quote:(02-12-2018, 08:48 PM)Synthx Wrote:

I find this funny, as it wouldn't work for me. Fortinet is smarter than that. Especially for the fact that they have youtube blocked via my localhost file.

You know theirs two urls right?
youtube.com and youtube-nocookie.com

Any school that uses a school proxy

Also read the post. I clearly said it may not work for your school. Don't hate just cos you can. thnx

Will work with schools that don't actually have managed IT probably other then that its a no go sadly.

Quote:(02-12-2018, 09:40 PM)mothered Wrote:

A lot of schools and work places do have Firewalls/IDS/IPS In place that prevent scripts of this nature from serving their purpose.

Thanks for the comment, ill be sure to work on my script and thnx for telling me and i'll get working on a exploit to stop software from detecting this

Quote:(02-12-2018, 11:16 PM)kokiprik Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2018, 11:14 PM)Synthx Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2018, 10:50 PM)kokiprik Wrote:

Also read the post. I clearly said it may not work for your school. Don't hate just cos you can. thnx

You take things a bit wrong man, I wasn't hating. You really need to learn how to take things differently. :smile:

I've got Aspergers so i misunderstand things. Soz man.

It's good man, I didn't know.

Quote:(02-12-2018, 11:14 PM)Synthx Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2018, 10:50 PM)kokiprik Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2018, 08:48 PM)Synthx Wrote:

You take things a bit wrong man, I wasn't hating. You really need to learn how to take things differently. :smile:

I've got Aspergers so i misunderstand things. Soz man.

Quote:(02-12-2018, 10:50 PM)kokiprik Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2018, 08:48 PM)Synthx Wrote:

You take things a bit wrong man, I wasn't hating. You really need to learn how to take things differently.

Quote:(02-12-2018, 10:52 PM)kokiprik Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2018, 09:40 PM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks for the comment, ill be sure to work on my script and thnx for telling me and i'll get working on a exploit to stop software from detecting this :smile:

You're welcome.

My IDS Is well configured and security rules defined accordingly, so I'll be sure to test It on my network (In a controlled environment).