Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 309 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[PROXYLESS] Spoitfy checker

Screen:
[Image: Screenshot-98.png]
VT:

[To see links please register here]

Download:

RUN IN YOUR VM OR SANDBOXIE

Spotify Is one of the easiest accounts to crack, with just about any combo list.

My checkers require a proxy list, so this Is certainly welcomed.
Appreciate It.

Quote:(03-30-2020, 02:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Spotify Is one of the easiest accounts to crack, with just about any combo list.

Appreciate It.

You're welcome!

Proxyless eh? How does this work?
Does it grab the proxies from a website list that is updated daily/hourly and use that? If so do you know what website?

Quote:(03-30-2020, 06:08 PM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2020, 05:40 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Does it grab the proxies from a website list that is updated daily/hourly and use that? If so do you know what website?
No need proxy list. Only add combo and start checker.

Yes but the program has to use some type of proxy system in the background, or it wouldn't be possible to check more then 7 names before your IP is blocked from trying to login again....

I'm asking what is the process in the background, does it grab proxies from some website? and if so, what website?
If not, then where does the program get the proxies from?

Quote:(03-30-2020, 06:13 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2020, 06:08 PM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2020, 05:40 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Yes but the program has to use some type of proxy system in the background, or it wouldn't be possible to check more then 7 names before your IP is blocked from trying to login again....

I'm asking what is the process in the background, does it grab proxies from some website? and if so, what website?
If not, then where does the program get the proxies from?

I think this checker not grab proxies in the background. Unfortunately, I don't know the source code of the checker.

Quote:(03-30-2020, 02:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Appreciate It.

spotify dont need proxie i crack with config without proxie :xd: :xd: aware of that.

Quote: (03-29-2020, 08:29 PM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

Screen:
[Image: Screenshot-98.png]
VT:

Download:

RUN IN YOUR VM OR SANDBOXIE

who created this checker no name .../?

Quote:(03-30-2020, 05:40 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote:(03-30-2020, 06:20 PM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

I think this checker not grab proxies in the background. Unfortunately, I don't know the source code of the checker.
Ohh, sorry I thought you coded this haha..

Yea it has to use proxies or else everytime it tried a login it would use the same IP and after a few failed attempts you will be blocked out the system for a little bit. Thats the whole point of proxies xD

Quote:(03-30-2020, 06:12 PM)fsociety Wrote:

spotify dont need proxie i crack with config without proxie :xd: :xd: aware of that.

Spotify does have IP lockout policies In place for repeated Invalid login attempts.

I haven't tried this tool as yet, so I don't know how effective It Is.