Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 160 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
PS4 Controller Leaked

Some photos of the upcoming PS4 have been leaked and inside of the images you can clearly see the PS4 dev kit as well as POSSIBLY the PS4 console. It is also possible it is just a prototype for now and the design could change in the future. On the controller you can clearly see that there appears to be a possible touch screen and a speaker in the center of the controller maybe with a possible motion sensor on the back? (Blue Light)

What are your thoughts on the possibly new controller design? I quite like it to be honest and hope it doesn't change too much!

[Image: xlarge.jpg]

i hope it does change the fuck it looks ugly in my opinion they think touch screens are going to make everything 100% better. the size is pretty good looks like it fits my hand grip perfectly the analog sticks looks like it has no grip to it , im guessing the rectangles on the left and right are the select and start or it could be on the touch screen either way it looks ridiculous

Honestly, I prefer the PS3 controller to this. It looks like it's going to be huge and become annoying with the touchscreen and whatnot. Also, is that a built-in speaker on the controller? Something tells me that this is going to be like the Wiimote and how sound was able to come out of it for certain games. I hope that they're just experimenting with this and that this won't be their final controller design, as I think it can be improved before the PS4 launches.

Hm... not liking what I'm seeing >< I prefer the PS3 controller as well.

I hate that controller tbh, thank god I sold my ps3.

Not really liking the look of it.. it looks too chunky for my liking.

Looks ugly.
I'm most likely not going to waste my money on the PS4.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 12:57 AM)Trafz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Indeed, lol. Looks like shit tbh.

I highly doubt that's even the real prototype of the controller it just doesn't look any different just more bulky.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 01:01 AM)Trafz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh well, doesn't really matter that much too me anyway. I'm more of a xbox user.

Same here this is the same reason why I hope it is the real controller more easy for me to hate Sony gaming consoles.

Eww. Man, I hope that is just a prototype.