Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 617 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
VPN cheap games

Quote:(12-12-2022, 05:52 PM)dooveee Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-12-2022, 10:19 AM)harlin90 Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2022, 06:22 PM)DocVH Wrote:

Sure, you can change your account location or have someone do it for you for a few bucks. Argentinia and turkey works the best.

Steam has been banning people a lot recently for doing this.
Yeah, it is quite risky to do these things.

Yep! I recently got God of war from

, but

is also great to find cheap keys. You can also use G2A

I created a Steam account in Argentina years ago to buy games at cheap prices, they started to catch on that people were doing this and introduced some measures to prevent this so what I use to do is purchase Steam gift cards in that region on websites such as SEAGM and activated the gift cards on my account to buy games. I haven’t bought any new games in a year so I can’t say for definite whether this still works or not.

Quote:(10-16-2022, 04:20 PM)Harryler100 Wrote:

Is there a method for getting games cheaper using a VPN
changing my region to argentina is what i do

It's possible but these days you're usually restricted to using a payment method registered in the country you're buying the game, and region locked games will often need to be played while connected to the same country afaik which ends up being pretty annoying.