Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 521 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
PSN cracking help!!

I want to start off by saying that i have been trying to crack accounts for nearly a month and have had no luck :sad: so need some help from people in the forum.

at the moment i am trying to use a dork maker which combines keywords with file types and parameters and then passing these dorks through dork searcher ez and use the urls that i get to put them in an application that turns urls into dorks(meaning i would have dorks for the better urls). after putting these dorks through dork searcher ez in the end i would only have about 17k urls and after putting them through sqli dumper to find injectable websites i would only get a max of 4 which have little combos.

i have also tried using programs such as:
slayer leecher(which wouldn't work for me and even if it did the combos would be public = bad)
dork generator(the dorks just didn't get me many links through the dork searcher)
sqlmap(wasnt able to figure out how to use it probably because i wasn't using vulnerable links)
psn reg-checker with combos from the forum(not hq combos probably)

i haven't tried cracking any other type of account. is there possibly something wrong with how i create dorks (for keyword ill use the game i want e.g fifa and then add something random so it looks like ''fifa career" and put it into a keyword tool).

the problem probably is because i don't get enough urls but i don't know how i can get more?

if anyone could take some time to help me it would be really appreciated :smile:

p.s sorry for my bad grammar (English wasn't my favorite subject at school)