Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 670 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'sometype'

Please try to open your project as Project/Solution, most probably it will resolve the error. This type of error *Could not load type....* occurs when we try to open project as website.

I have tried to open my project as solution and it resolved my problem.

Please check namespace and class name at all places, In one case, One team member changed namespace and I was using old namespace in .aspx file. It was causing issue. I updated namespace and it got working.

After scouring around for what could have caused this I found a few things that I needed to do to get my project running...

*(Note: You may not need to do all of these - it is a case-by-case thing)*

- If you did any changes from IIS Express to Local IIS you may need to change the build configuration from `bin/debug` to `bin`. (Right click on solution >> Properties >> Build >> Output)

- If you have a URL rewrite then you will need to install [URL rewrite on your Local IIS][1].

- Navigate to your `applicationhosts.config` file (usually it's some place like `C:\Users\username\Documents\IISExpress\config`) and rename the file to `applicationhostsOLD.config`.

- Clean and rebuild your project. You may need to go manually empty out the bin.

Now you should be good to go.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

Since it was only happening with IISexpress, changing output from bin\Debug\ to bin\ solved it for me. Changing tag CodeBehind to CodeFile only created even more problems.

It can't find the necessary file in dll assembly.
Rebuild the project, Rebuild the solution and then try it again.

I was fixing my namespaces in our Base Project, and I started seeing this error on another project that references it after that. I had to remove the reference to the Base Project and re-add it and then it started working again.

I just got this error today. It turns out that it was because I reverted by mistake the project file to an older version that didn't include the page anymore.

I had the same issue after renaming an aspx page Visual studio renamed it but dropped the namespace. Make sure the Inherits property contains the fully Qualified name including the namespace.

If you just added the new aspx File, rebuild the project it is located in. The problem comes from your Code Behind file that isn't compiled at the moment, therefore you want to access a newer page that doesn't exist in your current compiled project dll

I added a new build profile and that defaulted to output of
`/bin/[new profile name]` and when i was running debugger it was trying to look to just `/bin`