Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 603 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Password Protect USB Drive

Learn how to protect your USB device with password. Protect your files.

I have an IronKey USB.

This seems like a very easy to use tool.

All my drives are encrypted, but for testing purposes, I shall give this a shot.
Thanks my friend, yet again, another fine contribution.

Nice, easy to follow tutorial. Thanks for creating these, always very interesting.

Thanks for this, interesting video. I was wondering if this was possible.

Quote:(02-20-2018, 05:45 AM)Cjone1700 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for this, interesting video. I was wondering if this was possible.

A friendly reminder on what this board considers

[To see links please register here]

Given this thread has been grave dug and Is now active once again, I shall post my thoughts on encryption.

For an added layer of protection, on the Windows platform you can encrypt your USB stick/external HDD with BitLocker and create an encrypted volume (on the BitLocker drive) with VeraCrypt. All data will be stored In the VeraCrypt encrypted volume.

Ultimately, to access your data, you'll need to authenticate via BitLocker first and with VeraCrypt thereafter. Of course, the Windows "version" must support BitLocker.

Thank you for your contribution! This tutorial seems very easy and I will be checking this out for sure

Thank you for this !!!!!!