Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 545 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Pax.com [PAX 3 Vaporizer] SE Guide

Quote:(08-26-2022, 06:50 PM)syuh Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Tested and working in Canada, UK, US from what I know. But probably work worldwide.

1. Get a Pax 3 S/N via ebay, facebook marketplace or even youtube. I got mine via FB.

2. Go to

and fill the form using the S/N you found.
State that it was a gift, when they ask you where you bought it, say retail store, and for when put a random date from 2 - 3 month ago. For the color, pretty straightfoward.

State that your Pax 3 won't turn on and you tried different charging cable, dock, outlet etc etc.. and still nothing.

3. They will e-mail you to try 2 - 3 different thing to try to fix it, obviously you tried them after receiving the email and your Pax 3 is still not working.

4. They will email you again asking you to create an account using the same email and to verify your age and then automatically a new one will be shipped to you.

5. Congrat you got a free Pax 3 worth 200$

If you have any question lmk.

Note: I've read that some people don't receive every accesories with the replacement like charger etc.. So you can find them on ali express for really cheap.

UPDATE: For those wanting to do it multiple time, it is completely possible for myself what i've done is pretty simple.
First create another email with fake name, do the same thing as mentioned in the guide. When it comes to verify age if it dosn't go through the first time and
you are asked identity piece just say to the rep "I don't understand how it works i've tried multiple time and it keep saying that the file is unreadable" and the rep will
proceed with a manuel order and will ship it for you!

pretty cool thanks

Quote:(10-08-2022, 09:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2022, 09:36 PM)mackozdr Wrote:

They asked me already what color i want and then send this email :biggrin:

Hi

Thank you for providing that information. Before we can resolve this, we need to gather some information from you first.

A few tasks for you:
- Can you send a photo of the serial found on the back of the device?
- Please also include a valid proof of purchase.

Once you get back to me with the above information, I can proceed.

Best,
PAX Support Team
Hit the corrupted file method.
I already send therm all pics but without proof of purchase because seller dont have it

Quote:(10-08-2022, 01:02 PM)mackozdr Wrote:

Quote: (10-08-2022, 09:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2022, 09:36 PM)mackozdr Wrote:

They asked me already what color i want and then send this email :biggrin:

Hi

Thank you for providing that information. Before we can resolve this, we need to gather some information from you first.

A few tasks for you:
- Can you send a photo of the serial found on the back of the device?
- Please also include a valid proof of purchase.

Once you get back to me with the above information, I can proceed.

Best,
PAX Support Team
I already send therm all pics but without proof of purchase because seller dont have it :biggrin:
The seller doesn't have what?

Quote:(10-08-2022, 04:05 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-08-2022, 01:02 PM)mackozdr Wrote:

Quote: (10-08-2022, 09:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

I already send therm all pics but without proof of purchase because seller dont have it :biggrin:
proof of purchase

Quote:(10-08-2022, 09:52 PM)mackozdr Wrote:

Quote: (10-08-2022, 04:05 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-08-2022, 01:02 PM)mackozdr Wrote:

proof of purchase
Understood.

So where does your claim currently stand?

Thanks,
I'll try soon. I'm in EU
Let's see

Ok is hard to find some SN ha ha ha