Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 480 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
"Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen" Artist Releases Song for Coronavirus

If anyone remembers the viral video, Piko Taro has released a new song urging people to wash their hands.

Quote:Comedian Pikotaro, best known for his viral hit song “Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen,” and boy band Arashi have released songs encouraging people to wash their hands amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“I have a hand, I have a soap. Uh! Wash! Wash! Wash! Wash!” Pikotaro repeats, adopting the same tone, manner and wardrobe that propelled him to international stardom with his 45-second hit “PPAP” in 2016.

Uploaded on his official YouTube channel Sunday, the new video titled “PPAP-2020-” had already garnered over 350,000 views as of Monday afternoon and was trending on the social media platform.

Read More:

[To see links please register here]

I thought he left us forever. Haven't seen him since 2016. Glad to know he's still around.

I thought he left us forever. Haven't seen him since 2016. Glad to know he's still around.

Quote:(04-07-2020, 04:21 AM)Drako Wrote:

Apparently he sang when Trump visited Japan in 2017.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(04-07-2020, 04:21 AM)Drako Wrote:

Apparently he sang when Trump visited Japan in 2017.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Very entertaining and quite clever.

It's a catchy song/rhythm, which serves as a reminder to wash your hands accordingly.

Very entertaining and quite clever.

It's a catchy song/rhythm, which serves as a reminder to wash your hands accordingly.

Any kind of icon encouraging good hygiene is a great idea. But his comedy persona is one I just can't stop watching.

Any kind of icon encouraging good hygiene is a great idea. But his comedy persona is one I just can't stop watching.

hahaha didn't see this one, glad you shared it