Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 309 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Photoshop CC | Save Your Style Sets!

[Image: 8967906e7dec9b5a7061926ceda92530.png]
Number 1: Open Styles
Double press any layer in your layer selection. To open up this window. ( If this window does not open automatically, double press any layer and select "Style" at the top of the left menu. )

[To see links please register here]

Number 2: Finding The Save Option
Press the gear icon in the top right corner of the window and select "Save Styles".

Number 3: Naming & Saving!
Now, name and save your file anywhere you want to save it! When you open up this ASL file, you will get all the styles you saved!

Why don't you just attach the images into the thread so it'll be easier? Nonetheless, really nicely written tutorial man!

Nice guide man. I need to get me PSCC

Great tut, Shroud. Very easy to follow!

This was also a feature in CS5 wasn't it??

Quote:(11-27-2013, 07:13 AM)FireTech Wrote:

This was also a feature in CS5 wasn't it??

It was a feature in the few last Photoshop versions. I simply place the name "Photoshop CC" in the title so that readers know that its being done on that version.

Thank you for the photoshop tutorial :smile: very helpful