Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 238 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Photoshop] Couple of my loading screen gifs

Quote:(04-21-2011, 11:39 AM)Infinity Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-21-2011, 11:34 AM)shadow hunter Wrote:

:O GREAT. mate i didnt know u can actually do animation in photoshop. btw way i thought about checking the replies when i saw the pics were actually loading :biggrin:

I believe it's a feature in the CS5 version of photoshop only. It was a feature that wasn't availalbe in CS4 or previous versions of photoshop.

It's there since like CS2.
Menu -> Window -> Animation

The Timeline view is only since CS4.

Quote:(04-21-2011, 11:43 AM)shadow hunter Wrote:

hmmmmm....i do have cs5 but the protable version so i guess it wont be able to do the animation stuff..i have already started downloading the extended version just few mins back hope to get it by tomorrow.

Try going to the windows tab at the top and clicking "Animation" then to make it viewable.

Quote:(04-21-2011, 11:58 AM)Coder-san Wrote:

Quote: (04-21-2011, 11:39 AM)Infinity Wrote:

Quote: (04-21-2011, 11:34 AM)shadow hunter Wrote:

:O GREAT. mate i didnt know u can actually do animation in photoshop. btw way i thought about checking the replies when i saw the pics were actually loading :biggrin:

I believe it's a feature in the CS5 version of photoshop only. It was a feature that wasn't availalbe in CS4 or previous versions of photoshop.

It's there since like CS2.
Menu -> Window -> Animation

The Timeline view is only since CS4.

Yeah the timeline and frames view... Really CS2 though? I was well misinformed then, I've only ever played around in CS4 but I always work in CS5 the majority of the time. I guess i never got a chance to look, but I was told by lots of other people that it was only an available feature in CS5. Guess that means you can't rely on others for your source of info lol. It's been like that for me in a lot of things, it's just better off to do things yourself and learn for yourself.

Quote:Infinity ='1303380944' Wrote:

Quote: (04-21-2011, 11:12 AM)The 7th Sage Wrote:

I like those images might as well use low res version of it for the site if you don't mind?

You mean for this site? I don't mind if you use them at all. I create graphics as a hobby, I incorporate most of it in my programs and web design too :smile:

Quote:(04-21-2011, 11:14 AM)$cr!Pto!D Wrote:

OmG i was w8ing for the image to appear then i came to know the gif image was what i was seeing

nice contribution bro carry on

-str1k3r

lol it tricked you I guess :smile: yeah, it's just the loading images though. Animated gifs I created in Photoshop CS5 extended edition.

any ways bro never mind if you trick me also i dint notice i thought a load screen will be like Xp's
and i was w8ing to watch the load screen for 1 hour lol nothing came i then came to know that what i was about to see.....:p