Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 766 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Playtested the upcoming game from Arkane Studios (Dishonored / Prey) last night

Im not sure how much people even care so ill keep it short and sweet. Its called Redfall.

[To see links please register here]

only one character felt viable , thought out. the gameplay loop seems fun if polished but i dont see how the themes can market this into a success.

a beta that felt pre-alpha. half the skills were glorified movements.

they asked us to watch the pre-video story but i couldn't be bothered to get invested.

has a night/day cycle like dying light but not as extreme or threatening (yet)

dont want to shit all over it. putting stakes through vampires hearts and some of the more cerebral/ mind-bending environments were nice. i just feel bad for people who heard about this game being spoken about with no details attached and assuming it was going to be the next elder scrolls or whatever. its more like borderlands meets left for dead.

all wlel, hopefully i sitll get paid.

I love Borderlands and I love games by Arkane Studios. I am so fugging sold.

i love the games from arkane studios

I have tried it before. But I don't like playing it very much

i love the games from arkane studios

I hope the game will be awesome like their other games

I had previously tried it. But I don't really enjoy playing it.

Let me introduce you with InShot Pro Apk which is one of the most powerful video editing application. Its premium version [redacted link] is available to download for free with lots of amazing tools which you must try.

I like the games from Arkane Studios because of the variety, richness and being able to [redacted link] easily.