Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 867 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Please just listenV

Okay I got skimped for .7 Grams I payed 70 for 6gs and gas, out of towners. I was looking into geotagging using one on firefox, but all I actually did was open the page source for MeetmeI need to trace the location of someone using a profile picture on meetme guys help me out Pl0xZ what can I use

So you paid 70 for .6 grams?? Is this your first time buying? You probably can't trace a profile picture as most have metadata and such removed.

[To see links please register here]

this tool will show you all EXIF data attached to an image. really doubt that it'll be there in the first place, but you could give it a shot.

Quote:(08-12-2018, 08:37 PM)sleaze Wrote:

this tool will show you all EXIF data attached to an image. really doubt that it'll be there in the first place, but you could give it a shot.

As you've said, that's provided the metadata hasn't been stripped, of which most are nowadays.

Certainly worth a try, though.

You might be able to get their ip with another account by contacting them as if you were someone else and getting a click on a website you have access to which can see IP's. Might be able to narrow down their location if they're on a home wifi or something like that. I'd hit them up really early in the AM when they're prolly sleeping, so they'll look at it when they wake up (they'll be at home most likely)

Just do things legal because illegal is bad and jail is bad

Quote:(08-13-2018, 05:27 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

You might be able to get their ip with another account by contacting them as if you were someone else and getting a click on a website you have access to which can see IP's. Might be able to narrow down their location if they're on a home wifi or something like that. I'd hit them up really early in the AM when they're prolly sleeping, so they'll look at it when they wake up (they'll be at home most likely)

Just do things legal because illegal is bad and jail is bad

or if you're able to embed external images and have them load it automatically, you could throw up a 1px by 1px image to your webserver, embed it, and wait for it to show up in logs. that way they don't have to click anything and most likely won't even notice that it's there. if it's their home IP perhaps you could go on to SEing their ISP if possible. y'know. legally. yeah.