Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 255 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Point-of-Sale Activation

It's cloud based. There will be a possiblity under offline circumstances.

I have a Moroir M20 Micro Projector that needs an Activation Code in order to function. Unfortunately for me the website they refer you too in order to get lists codes back, says this device wasn’t purchased through an authorized dealer :sad:.
Anyone know how I can bypass this block?

Mirior M20 micro projector
DiSa: 1004102015

Quote:(11-24-2019, 11:07 AM)Mjkay7 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a Moroir M20 Micro Projector that needs an Activation Code in order to function. Unfortunately for me the website they refer you too in order to get lists codes back, says this device wasn’t purchased through an authorized dealer :sad:.
Anyone know how I can bypass this block?

Mirior M20 micro projector
DiSa: 1004102015

I’m having the same problem, very irritating the support number, chat, or help ticket submission on the getyourcode.com site are no longer in service. I put the code in on my receipt, didn’t work, then finally I got a code after putting in the DiSa about 50 times, then unsurprisingly it also didn’t work. This is a royal pain in the ass. Im thinking about just taking it out in the back yard, throwing it up in the air and blasting the mf to pieces. Hey at least I’ll get some type of entertainment out of it! ?

you're very welcome.i'm glad i could help, even though I stubbled onto that "technique' by dumb luck. i had watched that exact video half a dozen times before and ,to myself, cussed that kid out in my mind, and swore he was the biggest idiot ever, and then realize i was an idiot to have watched it 6 times. so why not watch it a seventh time/ but watch it in a different way(scan the comments for a guy like me saying"here's how it's really done"and thats exactly what it delivered.I PROMISE, II TAP ON MY KEYBOARD MOST OF THE TIME LIKE TODDLER SEENIG A PIANO FOR THE FIRST TIME,PRAYING MY LAPTOP FEELS SORRY FOR ME AND SPITS BACK THE RIGHT ANSWERS TO GET ME TO STOP ABUSING IT! I honestly don't know how I discovered this site, other than typing in my initial search, and then opening about 250 tabs worth of the search results that popped up before going back to the first one and wadding through about 60 useless pages before i lucked into 0day.red. I've been chiseling away since april on reseting an damn iPad 6th gen that fell off a truck(or fell into my lap?)managed to get around passcode, circumvent the apple id(with limited usable features, but it works....sort of........but I CANNOT get it to factory fresh! it's about to become a rectangle frisbee.
Quote: (10-29-2019, 05:27 AM)goldotex Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Still no luck with the Garmin? Looking at this post and it is very interesting how to get the file from a tablet and convert the hash.

So. I'm guessing that nobody has figured out how to Crack the Miroir m20 projector? Lol, i just read this ENTIRE thread, for NOTHING? Jesus. Wtf.
Would someone, ANYONE, please try?

Can someone PM I have a huawei which I’m struggling with Google FRP. I’ve tried nearly all YouTube videos is there an way I can connect to the PC and do it? Rather than a software loop hole which gets patched

Thank you this is great!