Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 394 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Poisoned! (YouTube BG) Opinions?

So im trying a new style of GFX. Here it is, I was maybe going to start a team called Poison but im not sure.

Link:

[To see links please register here]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(02-27-2013, 01:40 AM)MxRE Wrote:

Looks really nice dude, I've always been a big fan of Green/Black ^_^.

I just recently started liking them after using green and black for a forum theme

Looks good, but I don't think it will work for youtube. Backgrounds for yt are annoying ;3

Looks really nice dude, I've always been a big fan of Green/Black ^_^.

Quote:(02-27-2013, 01:42 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

I just recently started liking them after using green and black for a forum theme :tongue:

I used to be a GFX Artist for trickshotting clans. If you know what that is.. >.> I have a huge portfolio of YT BGs and Partner BGs. : P

Quote:(02-27-2013, 02:22 AM)Spire Wrote:

I used to be a GFX Artist for trickshotting clans. If you know what that is.. >.> I have a huge portfolio of YT BGs and Partner BGs. : P

Im on mw2 trickshotting right now. Please hmu with your portfolio. Skype is King.Dman <3

Quote:(02-27-2013, 02:52 AM)Spire Wrote:

Its not on deviantArt anymore. I took all the BGs and such down. I think I still have all of them in a folder somewhere, lemme check.

Alright cool :tongue: PM me with some gyazos

Quote:(02-27-2013, 02:51 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

I was in Clash. @1.5k. I cant get into any good teams though. Anyways, show me your portfolio :3

Its not on deviantArt anymore. I took all the BGs and such down. I think I still have all of them in a folder somewhere, lemme check.

Quote:(02-27-2013, 02:55 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

Alright cool :tongue: PM me with some gyazos :tongue:

I can only find like my first partner BG. I think they're on my mac. I'll have to look later :O

Quote:(02-27-2013, 03:00 AM)Spire Wrote:

I can only find like my first partner BG. I think they're on my mac. I'll have to look later :O

Aight its cool bro :tongue: Can I see it?