Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 358 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Pokemon Go

Latest Pokemon game. I'm playing it so far, and it's fuckin' great. Found a drowzy on my Driveway five minutes ago.

[Image: 03242016-169.jpg]

Have you got the game? WILL you get the game? What do you think of it so far? (It's free)

I think augmented reality games are the fuckin' shit. Pokemon Go is sweet. Highly recommend

On Android, it seems like the developer isn't Nintendo. Maybe I'm missing something.

Furthermore, this game is too mainstream for me.

Quote:(07-09-2016, 05:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Pokemon was huge In the 90s, and I had their hand-held console and games (Pokemon Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, etc).

Time permitted, I will check this out. I'd be very Interested to see how It performs.

Definitely! This is one of the most unique games i've played on mobile in a while, so it's worth a try at the very least.

Pokemon was huge In the 90s, and I had their hand-held console and games (Pokemon Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, etc).

Time permitted, I will check this out. I'd be very Interested to see how It performs.

Quote:(07-09-2016, 05:00 AM)Primitive Wrote:

On Android, it seems like the developer isn't Nintendo. Maybe I'm missing something.

Furthermore, this game is too mainstream for me.
.....hipster

No, it's not Nintendo it's 'Niantic' the creaters of an Augmented Reality app a few years ago in which you collected 'points' at various locations in the world (landmarks, parks, etc). Pokemon Go is a marriage of these two ideas. IE. you get different Pokemon depending on you're location (night pokemon at night, water pokemon by water, mountains, landmarks, etc. etc.)

Fun game so far. Wish a better company made the game. So many things could've been implemented to make this game more appealing. I'm hoping for big updates in the future.

My character won't move.

Dissapointed.

Fun game but why the fuck cant i battle my friends? Isn't that what Pokemon games are about?

Quote:(07-09-2016, 05:39 AM)God Wrote:

Fun game so far. Wish a better company made the game. So many things could've been implemented to make this game more appealing. I'm hoping for big updates in the future.
yeah they have alot of stuff to add. Considering how much attention this game is getting, however, I feel like they will be pretty motivated to add it.
Quote:(07-09-2016, 06:40 AM)Diego Wrote:

Fun game but why the fuck cant i battle my friends? Isn't that what Pokemon games are about?

Yeahp, hopefully they are adding that. Also a tutorial on how to play once you install the game would be nice, too.

Quote:(07-09-2016, 06:38 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

My character won't move.

Dissapointed.

You have to move in real life (make sure GPS is on) in order to move the character in-game

Quote:(07-09-2016, 06:38 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

My character won't move.

Dissapointed.
you need to enable GPS, enable mobile data and turn off wifi.